Author Topic:  Avatar Creation Requirements?  (Read 295 times)

Delta Dragon

• Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Delta Dragon 22
  • Steam: Drake Vengeance
« on: May 03, 2013, 02:19:40 AM »
I have a few ideas for avatars I would love to get started on and hopefully sumbit them to the developers but I can't seem to find a reliable source of information for requirements for my avatar project. I have found the "Build Your Own Avatar Competition" for update 1.7 back on the old forums. It gives me a basic of requirements such as standing avatars should be no bigger than 20 blocks wide and 40 blocks tall, don't leave avatar inside's empty (Fill in with gold preferrably), etc. but I'm not sure if some requirements may of changed with update 1.8. I'm hoping someone can give me a link to a thread I may of missed on this forum explaining all of this or have a developer explain the requirements. Thank you.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 02:24:43 AM by Delta Dragon »
First to unlock Golden Knight. Owner of Robotic and Demi God/Goddess.

almantux11

• Physics is never easy
  • Awards Former MotM winners Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13) 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: almantux11
  • Steam: almantux111
Re: Avatar Creation Requirements?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2013, 04:04:59 AM »
I don't think anything changed, maybe the height and the crouch model a little. Well that's all I know lol.