The main focus of this update is item wielding and bug fixes.
Item wielding is having an overhaul. Players will be able to choose between single hand wielding using either your left or right hand, and dual wielding - both hands.
Single wielding will work like Minecraft in most cases. There will only be one cursor on the hotbar.
Dual wielding will allow you to wield any item in either hand.
The main motivation for this update is to remove player confusion with the current hotbar system (2 cursors) and to remove the need to know which hand to use for which items.
A side product of this overhaul, a lot of inconsistencies with how items are used or how they behave are being rectified. And custom item swinging animation by item is now supported.
* Dual Wielding (Both Hands).
* Single Wielding (Left or Right Hand).
* Skills Revamp. 
* Bobbing (optional).
* Terrain preview from Lobby.
* Terrain custom tree frequency.
* Generate Trees creative tool.
* Some new Blocks and Items.
* Some weapon stats rebalancing.
* System Shops & View Scripts permission.
* Stained Glass - 16 colors.
* Sound, SkyColor, TintColor, IsRandom, MessageBox, Menu, Clan, IsClan, Skill, SkillAddXP script commands.
* Mining tool power and XP rebalancing.
* Set Zone builder via Zone script command.
* Some new item swinging animations.
* Held out shield gives double deflection chance.
* Stepping sound management improved.
* Arrows break glass blocks.
* Arrows power script blocks on/off.
* Tweaks to mob spawning on Skill enabled Survival worlds.
* Using Bonemeal on a Sapling now causes the tree to grow even if Finite Resources is off.
* Triggers can now be used for Page Up/Down on World Select screen, Unlockables screen and others.
* Remote avatars now show items held in both hands.
* Around 50 other minor tweaks and improvements.
 Skills Revamp.
* Total XP needed to reach level 99 is reduced to around 2 million.
* Local XP worlds supported - All players will start at level 1 when they first enter the world. Their XP is saved against the world so when they rejoin, their XP is set to what it was when they last left the world. Local XP worlds currently do not affect a players Global XP.
* XP Multiplier for Local XP worlds. The host can choose the rate of XP gain (as a multiplier against the standard rate).
 The Skill command allows scripts to set the Skill level of a player on worlds using Local XP.
The SkillAddXP command allows scripts to add XP to a players current XP for a skill, on worlds using Local XP.
* Major improvements to Multiplayer loading times.
* Player maximum walking speed too slow (particularly on diagonals).
* Some unlockable avatar requirement bugs fixed.
* Components with recently added textureable blocks not loading.
* Problem of sign text being lost is fixed.
* Keyboard input screen going into a hard loop.
* Grave markers not showing unless there is at least one normal marker.
* Gravity bug not allowing climbing up stairs, ramps, half blocks.
* Can hurt oneself if flying upwards too fast.
* HasInventory [true|false] parameter fixed.
* Move and Copy script commands affected by No Edit zones.
* Matchmaking screen now shows world file size correctly.
* Spawn timing fixed on MobSpawner blocks.
* Proximity block bug fixed.
* NPC dialog screen bug in Multiplayer.
* A couple of instant death bug fixes.
* Some script Test Syntax bugs fixed.
* Some circuitry errors fixed (phantom power).
* Some networking errors fixed.
* Teleports bug fixed.
* Shop bug fixed.
* Around 50 other minor bug fixes.