Author Topic:  Windows 7/IE help ^_^  (Read 281 times)

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
  • Awards 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Agykoo
Windows 7/IE help ^_^
« on: November 13, 2014, 06:11:24 PM »
hihi all ^_^

anywho agys having a strange problem with windows 7 and IE (I know)

my issue is it was for forever that if I added a favrit to IE favrits bar, that it would simply show up on the bar, if I added another one it would move the last one over to the left and have the newist oen on the left. and so on.

well now all of a sudden with out me changing any settings, IE has decied now that if it adds a favorite now..........it latterly has added it to the right of my very first fav I made some years ago.

each additional fav is now to the right of that one as well. its littelry as if IE decied none of the others exist and it started to add them that way.

another huge issue with this is the favrits bart doesint acomadiat this at all. it littrly make no sense to allow them to be added to the right of each other.

was wondering if any one knew a way to fix this, or if its a known bug or something.
I messed around some last night and could not find any thing on google or in my own settings.

thank you all for help ^_^
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

Jaz

• Supreme Member
  • - Jaz
  • Awards 5 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Awarded to exemplary forum members Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • The Useless Web
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Jaz the MAN 2
  • PSN: Jaz_the_MAN_2
  • Steam: Jaz the MAN 2
Re: Windows 7/IE help ^_^
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2014, 06:20:19 PM »
Not sure if it works on IE but with google chrome you can drag and move your favs into place, try that :)

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
  • Awards 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Agykoo
Re: Windows 7/IE help ^_^
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2014, 06:56:12 PM »
Not sure if it works on IE but with google chrome you can drag and move your favs into place, try that :)

I can do that, but it still puts them all the way to the right when I add more, and agy has zillions of favs ^_^
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^