Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Illuminati - The new world order  (Read 272 times)

Jaz

• Supreme Member
  • - Jaz
    • View Profile
    • The Useless Web
  • Xbox: Jaz the MAN 2
  • PSN: Jaz_the_MAN_2
  • Steam: Jaz the MAN 2
Illuminati - The new world order
« on: October 26, 2014, 04:42:47 PM »
The Illuminati and new world order can be a very frightening subject, it sounds unbelievable but still has a chance of being true. All Illuminati and new world order discussion goes here.

The new world order is aparently suspected to happen very very soon now possibly even in the next couple of years or so and now more and more things are starting to be leaked about it than ever.

The new world order will aparently commence when the government has taken away the peoples rights and or the stock markets for the economy to collapse, which obviously would be staged. Obama is now aloud to create laws with no approval basically making the US and dictated country. Their are many new laws that could take place once the economy drops. (this is what some of them are made for) Many new laws have taken place now, for example "if you have more than 7 days worth of food in your house then you are a suspected terrorist!" The new world order is not just bound to america but obvcourse the entire world and once it is in place their is no going back, we will all be enslaved for those who are greedy.

Did you know that the US government funded the Hitlar program?

Did you know that this has been planned for hundreds of years and a few previous and future wars are apparently staged?

Did you know that even though the media says that gun violence has risen in the past few years it has really almost halved?

You can find other videos of different people saying things like "we need a new world order" and "the new world order is coming" for example, in one of president bush's speeches he makes a small brief talk about making "a new world order"

« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 06:48:20 AM by Jaz »

Pringle

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: pringle2009
Re: Illuminati - The new world order
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2014, 05:33:35 PM »
Is it true the illuminati worships the devil
https://m.

Pringle

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: pringle2009
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2014, 05:34:51 PM »
And is illuminati with anonymous, are they enemies or what
https://m.

Jaz

• Supreme Member
  • - Jaz
    • View Profile
    • The Useless Web
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2014, 05:57:04 PM »
And is illuminati with anonymous, are they enemies or what
anonymous has a secret master plan that is supposed to take down the illuminati and government, they say it has a good chance of working but I don't see it happening.
Is it true the illuminati worships the devil
Apparently so.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 03:31:00 AM by Mr. Jaz »

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Agykoo
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2014, 06:15:55 PM »
and that all the shootings in schools you have been hearing about never really happened? not a single one!

go ahead and tell the grieving parents as they cry over there childrens graves that it never happned. tell me how that works out.
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

Jaz

• Supreme Member
  • - Jaz
    • View Profile
    • The Useless Web
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2014, 06:45:27 PM »
go ahead and tell the grieving parents as they cry over there childrens graves that it never happned. tell me how that works out.
any proof that them parents really exist?

Jaz

• Supreme Member
  • - Jaz
    • View Profile
    • The Useless Web
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2014, 06:47:23 PM »
my apologies... I stated it incorrectly, they did not happen, I believe one did but it was not a mass murder it was a suicide.

Nefty

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: GoatOnTheM00n
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2014, 06:50:00 PM »
*Laughs at the ignorance from a distance*

You have no proof they didn't happen, and we have plenty that they did. The Illuminati died years ago and the actual Illuminati want against big governments and world control. Google is a very helpful friend here.

Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • "Witness me! I live, I die, I live again."
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2014, 06:51:08 PM »
I don't believe any of this and simply view it as conspiracy theory/cult fiction.

If you want a real present upcoming new world order simply look towards China....

(smacks you)

being stupid is gona start to hurt around here.

Jaz

• Supreme Member
  • - Jaz
    • View Profile
    • The Useless Web
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2014, 06:56:06 PM »
*Laughs at the ignorance from a distance*

You have no proof they didn't happen, and we have plenty that they did. The Illuminati died years ago and the actual Illuminati want against big governments and world control. Google is a very helpful friend here.
illuminati is still around their is hard evidence that they killed robbie Williams. their is plenty proof around that these school mass murders never happened but I am using my phone so won't go over it, I will when I'm on my laptop. Their is proof that it did happen fair enough but people will believe anything the news and media tells you.