Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Steam  (Read 12888 times)

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Agykoo
Re: Steam
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2014, 01:04:37 AM »
Fergie has quite the game collection, impressive! O: Anyway, thanks Con for clarifying that, I just started using Steam again recently, so I forgot. lol
I wish I knew how to set it up like fergie did, I recently got my 250+ games badge. would be neat to see the whoile list liekl he has ^_^
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

Gary

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Steam: Conmaan ... ... Discord: Conmaan #9586
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2014, 01:12:29 AM »
I wish I knew how to set it up like fergie did, I recently got my 250+ games badge. would be neat to see the whoile list liekl he has ^_^

Print screen of your list of games.

Copy onto ms paint, and crop the edges.

Upload to imgur.

Link to my youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo4rmelSOUB9YMM0Is-zWyQ

II FerGie x 🍀

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • Potato!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: II FerGie x
  • PSN: II_FerGie_x
  • Steam: iifergiex
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2014, 07:30:31 AM »
Print screen of your list of games.

Copy onto ms paint, and crop the edges.

Upload to imgur.

There's a much easier way using Gyazo. When you take the screenshot, hold click the left mouse button on the image and drag it to the top of your page so it's above the web address and tabs and you can stop holding the click. You'll get a new page which the web address will look like this http://i.gyazo.com/e36bae4e4d85fa5e8217304f4dd26a1d.png difference is the "i" before Gyazo and has .png at the end. Copy the link and past it with the  at the end and it's...

This'll be Agy's list, this took me less than a minute and if I did it your way would've took me a lot longer.

Spoiler for Hidden Content:

« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 01:09:21 PM by II FerGie x »

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2014, 10:26:34 AM »
Hey! You have Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition too?! O: I love that game series. Only the PC version though, I'm glad Steam supports it's multiplayer function. I used to have to go on Gamespy Arcade back in the day just to play it with others. :P

Kitty

• Legendary Member
  • Sinking into nothing at all~
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Milkshakez7z
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2014, 11:04:16 AM »
Over the last 3 years, you've spent 938.8 hours playing this selection, which includes 246 items, is valued at $3213.85, and requires 1063.8 GB

Wow o.o

http://www.mysteamgauge.com/account?username=AmyGirl

You can use this site to calculate the value of your steam account :)

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2014, 01:06:48 PM »
Over the last 3 years, you've spent 938.8 hours playing this selection, which includes 246 items, is valued at $3213.85, and requires 1063.8 GB

Wow o.o

That's awesome, Kitty! O: I am using this. >: )

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2014, 04:04:29 PM »
There's a much easier way using Gyazo. When you take the screenshot, hold click the left mouse button on the image and drag it to the top of your page so it's above the web address and tabs and you can stop holding the click. You'll get a new page which the web address will look like this http://i.gyazo.com/e36bae4e4d85fa5e8217304f4dd26a1d.png difference is the "i" before Gyazo and has .png at the end. Copy the link and past it with the  at the end and it's...

This'll be Agy's list, this took me less than a minute and if I did it your way would've took me a lot longer.

Spoiler for Hidden Content:

truly staggering when I see it like that XD! thank you fergie ^_^ (hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

anywho

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2014, 04:06:23 PM »

Wow o.o

very cool and thank you for all that info! ^_^! (hugs!)

te-he 300+ of those 900+ hours is for the dawn of war games alone XD
now that they added achs for the 2nd series of games..........agys gona spend more time probly XD!

anywho

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2014, 05:46:41 PM »
very cool and thank you for all that info! ^_^! (hugs!)

te-he 300+ of those 900+ hours is for the dawn of war games alone XD
now that they added achs for the 2nd series of games..........agys gona spend more time probly XD!

Hey Agy, which games do you normally play these days on Steam? I totally forgot to ask you that earlier today. :P

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2014, 02:04:27 AM »
Hey Agy, which games do you normally play these days on Steam? I totally forgot to ask you that earlier today. :P

um before I got addicted to crack (aka dragons dogma). I was bouncing back and forth between tropica 4 exp, and dawn of war 2.

my issue is now they added achs to all the dawn of war 2 games...........so I may or may not play them froim the start again. and I want to finish tropica 4 exp at some point since I am half way threw it.

I also played some plague inc, but that got old fast sadly. good idea for a game, just brutaly repetitive. and one of those "strategy games" that aculty has a single way to beat every lv...........so theres no strategy.

also was playing fall out tactics a little too. triing to beat it with out cheats..........kill me XD I think I am on the 4th lv and I just stoped caring XD

um was playing the heck out of age of empires 2..........to the point I latterly have 5+ achs that only 1% of the player pop has.......including oine that latterly onl .5% has XD
was playing its exp, they cut the story scenses witch is why I played the game in the first place. but its not bad. just I beat I think more then half the exp storys and just got burtn out.

played don't starve a lot, but its a perma death game that's very unfair because of RNG. so I only play it sparingly. that and its also one of those games where if the stars don't aline your gona die (in this games case fidnign a spot that is near pig king, and near buffalo, and getting your camp ready before winter...........)
99% of new players die there first winter........because they underestamted hwo brutakl it is

played a lot of FTL, but that game is full of RNG kicking you when you are down, and also antother game where if the stars don't aline your not gona beat it

played game dev tycoon............was fun for an hour or so then it gets to complicated when you start adding staff.

was playing knights of pen and paper, but they scred up the store and now every thing takes forever to grind so I stoped playing.

I played left for dead 2 with amy once, was really cool to see the enhanced effects and graphics on pc, was a blast but you can only play it so much since its always the same lvs.

was playing rocs must die, but I got boared because I had already beaten it on 360

same thing for overlord as above.

papers please annys me to no end so I stoped playing.

was playing plants vs zombies for a little till I beat it and didn't feel like doing all the side quests.

refuse to p[lay postal any more after I noticed one of the achs is latterly "play this game on a mac" .............(*#*#*#*$*$%@*@)

prision arcahteck is fun, tho its easy to lose hours playing it, and its an early acces so theres no real reason to the game yet.

don't get me started on starbound.

stoped playing terriaia since the last update ruined tons of hours of time for my herb garden........

I need to play x-coms exp some day.

I stoped playing X3 reunion for now because after a month and tons of hours wasted doing tests with things like voltage testing and cooling and stress tests and what not the devs for the game couldent figure out what was causing my game to crash when things got busy in the game.
I think they last suggested uploading a file of my save for someone (yea someone not them, jerks) to test and see if it happens to them too. but that was insane because the crash happens any where form all of 5 mins, to many hours. ("agy many hours?" yea this is a kinda of game you leave running when you sleep or latterly nothing gets done). so I stoped playing for now. might go back and cheat m way to victory to see the story. since thertes no achs for the game any way. then move onto the other 3 x universe games I have XD ^_^

I rambled sorry. any who that's what I was upto on steam before I fell into the drug that was dragons dogma, and then also started playing destiny and alien iso XD ^_^

anywho