Author Topic:  Steam  (Read 9480 times)

Trubtavium Recordsmith VII

• Supreme Member
  • Do you wanna see the Galaxy?
  • Awards Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) 5 years on site 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Trubstep Record
  • Steam: Trubstep_Record
Re: Steam
« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2014, 12:28:54 AM »
I love Harvest Moon, Wayne. >.> But totally get what you mean. So, might have to try it out then. I used to LOVE making my own Metropolis that I governed with an IRON FIST! D: < Sorry... Anyway, have you made something like Grubby on there yet?

Not as extreme... But I did force a nuclear meltdown and tried to deal with it /ninja It didn't end very well to say the least... Either way, you should give it a go! Or at least watch someone else play :P

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
  • Awards 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Agykoo
« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2014, 11:38:40 AM »
Not as extreme... But I did force a nuclear meltdown and tried to deal with it /ninja It didn't end very well to say the least... Either way, you should give it a go! Or at least watch someone else play :P

did they ever fix the terrable AI and the insanly bad path fidning?
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 3 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: November 09, 2014, 09:08:18 PM »
To those that do not get on often, here are some featured items on Steam : Link

Trubtavium Recordsmith VII

• Supreme Member
  • Do you wanna see the Galaxy?
  • Awards Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) 5 years on site 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Trubstep Record
  • Steam: Trubstep_Record
« Reply #48 on: November 09, 2014, 09:34:19 PM »
did they ever fix the terrable AI and the insanly bad path fidning?

Not really, but luckily someone made a mod that improves traffic by a lot! I don't have it myself, but it supposedly makes the traffic somewhat realistic.

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Awards 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: November 09, 2014, 09:42:11 PM »
Not really, but luckily someone made a mod that improves traffic by a lot! I don't have it myself, but it supposedly makes the traffic somewhat realistic.

my understanding was that the way the AI was set up that they only went to jobs near them and that was it, and that traffic was terrable.

i remmber seeing neat set ups to get it to work when it came out XD ^_^

anywho

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 3 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2014, 03:05:03 AM »
Has anyone played Project Zomboid yet?

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: November 14, 2014, 06:16:05 PM »
CURRENTLY PLAYING:

If anyone has it, feel free to add me on Steam: Jack Of Shades. I have my game set to Multiplayer, message me for game name/password.

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2014, 05:27:42 PM »
This War of Mine is a new game on steam

looks very cool, it looks like it plays as a side scroller like dead light did. the diffrince is there no zombies or monsters, the only monsters are humans, including your self.

you start off with 3 random people, with verying abiltys. you can get more as you play and yes they can die. if they all die its game over.

your objective is to survive the war that's raging all around you. by fidning food and water, medicane and supplys. and also dodging/fighting bandits and the military.

there is a crafting system that you can make simple things like meals and simple tools, to more advance weapons.

the game is splti into night/day. during the day you take care of your home base, assign people jobs. make things and tend to your home.

the game comes alive at night. where your base can be attacked, and also you set out to scavange supplys and people.

it looked like the places you can scavange are randomly generated. but you can also go back to ones you have scanvaged since your not gona be able to take every thing at once.

like wise this game emfisices stealth. sure you can fight if you want to, and there is even guns. but a lot of the time you may be out numbered. and medicane is hard to come by. it makes more snese to lay traps for people and or run away.

enemys and allys both can move into places you have checked before in an evoling game.

I personaly have not played it yet, but I would like to save up to get it. it looks amazing ^_^

Edit: agy got it moved here because jack asked nicly ^_^!
« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 07:24:28 PM by Agykoo »

anywho

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: November 27, 2014, 09:10:44 AM »
Remember! Steam is having a Black Friday sale as well! Lots of games for great deals! Go check it out! link

Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • "Witness me! I live, I die, I live again."
  • Awards 1 year on site Former MotM winners 3 years on site I AM THE LAW! 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: December 06, 2014, 06:26:27 AM »

(smacks you)

being stupid is gona start to hurt around here.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: January 30, 2015, 05:56:13 AM »
Well, this may be late folks but we are FINALLY Greenlit! Steam will have Total Miner for PC in the near future. Support still comes in on a massive scale, the games community really came through and allowed this to happen. Aside from the main link at the top right of the page, you can also go here to check out any news on the games development for PC.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: March 22, 2015, 06:57:29 PM »
Hey folks! This is still a reminder, to anyone who still needs to add others on the forums! Feel free to post your names here, would be fun for all of us to play on TMF PC edition one day. ;) I'll re-post mine to anyone who still hasn't added me and wishes to! And I'll begin updating this page, as I've been slacking a bit. >_<

Me: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Sucineri/

SALE!
Steams latest sale is the 2k 10th anniversary publishers sale!! Go check it out!

Just click the image to be taken to the sale page! Happy Gaming!

-Jack
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 07:03:33 PM by Jack Of Shades »

ZP1998

• Awards 1 year on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: ZP1998
  • Steam: ZP1998
« Reply #57 on: March 22, 2015, 09:19:54 PM »
I am going to post a link to my profile as well. Please don't hesitate adding me so we can play TMF PC when it is released and other games while we wait.
Me:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198123413040/

YoungSykotic182

• Supreme Member
  • The Demi-God giving Cold Sore King
  • Awards 3 years on site Awarded for extraordinary testing services to our game. Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13) Former MotM winners 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • @YoungSykotic182
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YoungSykotic182
  • Steam: YoungSykotic182
« Reply #58 on: March 23, 2015, 05:57:35 PM »
Don't forget to join the Total Miner Steam Group if you haven't already. It hasn't been used much yet but will get there when the game nears release. This would also be a good way to find some players to play TM PC with.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/totalminer

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: March 23, 2015, 06:57:10 PM »
Don't forget to join the Total Miner Steam Group if you haven't already. It hasn't been used much yet but will get there when the game nears release. This would also be a good way to find some players to play TM PC with.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/totalminer

I forgot to mention this! Yes! Folks, please join this! I joined it a while back once Steam Greenlit TMF. I hope others join too! Thanks for posting this, YS. :)