The main focus of this update is urgent bug fixes from the 2.1 Update.
There are still a lot of bugs this patch does not address, but in order to get this patch out ASAP to address the more urgent exploits, the less urgent bugs will be addressed in the next update.
Current Change Log (Completed Items):
* Admin/Save/Grief permissions have been reset for all except host due to the 2.1 permission exploit.
* Combat Level Difference option (by World and Zone).
* Zone Speed and Gravity Multipliers.
* Use of Lava buckets and Spider Eggs moved to Grief permission.
* Manual updating of Global Hiscores table (rather than automatic).
* Measure tool improvements.
* Script Documentation updated.
* Multi-line support in Script Editor.
* Script Test Syntax now ignores blank lines.
* Wait commands can now be used in NPC Talk scripts.
* Script Inventory command can now be used to stock player shops. (Creative only).
* Teflon now supports multiple textures.
* Mutlt-Texture block now supports One Way Glass texture.
* Blocks usuable with creative tools have been reviewed, with more options now available.
* Improvements in bandwidth management for online games should give more consistent loading.
* Components with signs not loading.
* Terminator Unlockable.
* Max length of component names.
* Hotbar disappearing.
* Wall and path tool errors in multplayer.
* Spectate not showing weather effects properly.
* Dig Deep to Creative world conversion.
* Matchmaking screen not showing world file size.
* Relative script coords.
* Script permission command glitch.
* Remote History from Kill Scripts.
* Dialogs with long text.
* Flying collision damage removed.
* Hail Damage when above clouds.
* Spike textures.
* Proximity Detector blueprint.
* Texture pack bugs.
* Player held items not drawing properly in fog.
* Some Pre 1.8 world conversion fixes.
* Some glitches and exploits.
* Some internal networking errors.
* 26 unique bluescreens.