Author Topic:  TM Modding API  (Read 3171 times)

Verisimilitude

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Shiloh Erickson
Re: TM Modding API
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2015, 02:39:10 PM »
your always so interesting in talking with people but when I want to talk to you about new errors in the system and stuff like that you just totally ignore me. please consider talking with me so that I can improve your game. I'm even interested in a part time job if you'd offer me.
SSJE

HiiPiie

• Eat Acid. HiiPiie. Eat Acid. Lowcakee. Eat Acid.
  • Awards 2 years on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • http://totalminerforums.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=005pac3jfh0337tk243mcsqcg6&topic=2300.msg24140#msg24140
    • Awards
  • Xbox: xSo HiiPiie
  • PSN: Breezy_O
  • Steam: The_Real_HiiPiie
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2015, 04:25:24 PM »
your always so interesting in talking with people but when I want to talk to you about new errors in the system and stuff like that you just totally ignore me. please consider talking with me so that I can improve your game. I'm even interested in a part time job if you'd offer me.
You should have prior experience... with making API's also on a side note, complaining and whining to a potential employer is not the best way to get a job.
your always so interesting in talking with people but when I want to talk to you about new errors in the system and stuff like that you just totally ignore me.
He is a busy man. When he does talk to us, it usually stays on Topic of TM,Indie Games, and Updates. He does look at bug reports, your not the only one to report bugs. Some bug posts are just reposts so he doesnt respond to them as he might already know about it.

"Follow the path of justice and receive hate, but follow the path of evil and you'll go down in history."
. - HiiPiie

Craig

• Developer
  • Extreme Member
  • Dig Deep
  • Awards Developer 5 years on site 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Awards
  • Steam: tota1miner
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2015, 06:11:02 PM »
your always so interesting in talking with people but when I want to talk to you about new errors in the system and stuff like that you just totally ignore me.
If you are talking to me then I don't understand. I don't have any PMs from you and I don't usually reply to bug reports unless I need clarification on how to reproduce them.

TM Charles

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15
    • View Profile
    • ::)
    • Awards
  • Xbox: ETTP & Mr Zincy
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2015, 10:21:49 PM »
If you are talking to me then I don't understand. I don't have any PMs from you and I don't usually reply to bug reports unless I need clarification on how to reproduce them.
hey Craig I think he's saying your very interesting when you talk to other people but you ignore him when he talks to you. To Verisimilitude

If you really want to talk about something pm him or to really get his or the forums attention do something that hasn't been before or do something to catch the eye.

Just keep in mind do mislead people by the title of your post or make false claims. I can tell you by experience it don't get you anywhere everyone wants a place in this world but you have to find it.

Craig

• Developer
  • Extreme Member
  • Dig Deep
  • Awards Developer 5 years on site 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2015, 11:19:06 PM »
hey Craig I think he's saying your very interesting when you talk to other people but you ignore him when he talks to you. To Verisimilitude
No, I'm saying he doesn't talk to me.

Just keep in mind do mislead people by the title of your post or make false claims. I can tell you by experience it don't get you anywhere everyone wants a place in this world but you have to find it.
I have no idea what this means.

TM Charles

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2015, 07:54:38 AM »
No, I'm saying he doesn't talk to me.
I have no idea what this means.
I'm just going by his context.

And it was ment to say do not mislead for some reason I can't edit my post

Verisimilitude

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Shiloh Erickson
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2015, 08:26:02 AM »
I have been trying to tell you about glitches and stuff like that in the game but you totally ignore my messages. I want to help fix the game but when you ignore me than im as much as useless to you.
SSJE

TM Charles

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2015, 08:30:01 AM »
I have been trying to tell you about glitches and stuff like that in the game but you totally ignore my messages. I want to help fix the game but when you ignore me than im as much as useless to you.
no hate to u but were getting off topic might I suggest pm'ing he will see it weather he replies is up to him

YoungSykotic182

• Supreme Member
  • The Demi-God giving Cold Sore King
  • Awards 3 years on site Awarded for extraordinary testing services to our game. Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13) Former MotM winners 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • @YoungSykotic182
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YoungSykotic182
  • Steam: YoungSykotic182
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2015, 10:38:57 AM »

Are you talking about messaging on Xbox Live? Don't bother. There is a limit to how much the inbox will display. It is 100 I believe. He gets so many messages a day that they are removed from his inbox automatically as the new ones flood in. It is extremely likely that he wouldn't even get to see your message at all.

To contact him you need to PM him here on the forums. He reads all his PMs. You probably won't get any responses over Xbox Live.

HiiPiie

• Eat Acid. HiiPiie. Eat Acid. Lowcakee. Eat Acid.
  • Awards 2 years on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • http://totalminerforums.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=005pac3jfh0337tk243mcsqcg6&topic=2300.msg24140#msg24140
    • Awards
  • Xbox: xSo HiiPiie
  • PSN: Breezy_O
  • Steam: The_Real_HiiPiie
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2015, 11:13:31 AM »
Are you talking about messaging on Xbox Live? Don't bother. There is a limit to how much the inbox will display. It is 100 I believe. He gets so many messages a day that they are removed from his inbox automatically as the new ones flood in. It is extremely likely that he wouldn't even get to see your message at all.

To contact him you need to PM him here on the forums. He reads all his PMs. You probably won't get any responses over Xbox Live.
Very well explained, this should solve his issues.
Im guessing thats the end of this whole discussion. Back to the subject, shall we ?

"Follow the path of justice and receive hate, but follow the path of evil and you'll go down in history."
. - HiiPiie

Craig

• Developer
  • Extreme Member
  • Dig Deep
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2015, 05:07:33 PM »
If Verisimilitude is talking about Xbox Live then I don't reply to anyone on there; My inbox is often full (it's too cumbersome to clear it out), it's far too cumbersome to write even short messages, and there is not a database so the reports just get lost. It's always best to post bugs on the forum.

TheDestinedCrab

• Legendary Member
  • Did you see that? Me neither.
  • Awards 3 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2015, 03:28:52 PM »
If you know anybody who would be interested in designing a modding API for TM PC, and has the relevant skills, I'd be interested in talking with them.

The programming language is C#.

I can do designing but not "the technical stuff" i can design whatever you like, its up to you! Formmore background information on who i am and how good i am at designs please message me
!

Your sincerely --dead dude12123--
Thanks Gold Knight for the amazing sig!

OH 1NS4N1TYx

• I mine for the world.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: OH 1NS4N1TYx
  • Steam: KillerOps
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2015, 04:13:16 PM »
Just to say, even though this hasn't been posted infor 21 days or longer I am currently majoring in game design, game programming, website creations and computer programming.

Made By: zXMr DubstepXz