Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  TM Modding API  (Read 3868 times)

Clerical

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Pixel Artist And Tester
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: TM Clerical
Re: TM Modding API
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2015, 03:18:34 AM »
what type of proof do you need
An API or two that you have made, does not have to be a modding API

Yes, and not just modding API's, I would expect the person has considerable experience in designing several types of API's.

Pixel artist, Map Creator, TotalMiner Tester

FatbFFA

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • ::)
  • Xbox: ETTP & Mr Zincy
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2015, 07:13:53 AM »
An API or two that you have made, does not have to be a modding API
where should i put it for u to see also I understand that it will be timely and will have to be done quick but good

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber (2013-2019)
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2015, 07:17:12 AM »
where should i put it for u to see also I understand that it will be timely and will have to be done quick but good
just pm clerical and i assume craig would want to see to

/mm Thanks GK for Sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm YouTube: Mythical Monkey /mm

Clerical

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Pixel Artist And Tester
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: TM Clerical
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2015, 07:23:40 AM »
PM Craig, i would not understand it :3

Pixel artist, Map Creator, TotalMiner Tester

FatbFFA

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2015, 09:53:30 AM »
PM Craig, i would not understand it :3
ok lol let me dig threw all my files I thinks its on a usb

Verisimilitude

• View Profile
  • Xbox: Shiloh Erickson
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2015, 02:39:10 PM »
your always so interesting in talking with people but when I want to talk to you about new errors in the system and stuff like that you just totally ignore me. please consider talking with me so that I can improve your game. I'm even interested in a part time job if you'd offer me.
SSJE

HiiPiie

• The Original Hippie of TM.
    • View Profile
    • http://totalminerforums.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=ag5ovjg5cjtu6khh0sit8sonu2&topic=2300.msg24140#msg24140
  • Xbox: Treezo LaFlame
  • PSN: Svuce_God
  • Steam: The_Real_HiiPiie
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2015, 04:25:24 PM »
your always so interesting in talking with people but when I want to talk to you about new errors in the system and stuff like that you just totally ignore me. please consider talking with me so that I can improve your game. I'm even interested in a part time job if you'd offer me.
You should have prior experience... with making API's also on a side note, complaining and whining to a potential employer is not the best way to get a job.
your always so interesting in talking with people but when I want to talk to you about new errors in the system and stuff like that you just totally ignore me.
He is a busy man. When he does talk to us, it usually stays on Topic of TM,Indie Games, and Updates. He does look at bug reports, your not the only one to report bugs. Some bug posts are just reposts so he doesnt respond to them as he might already know about it.

"Follow the path of justice and receive hate, but follow the path of evil and you'll go down in history."
. - HiiPiie

Craig

• Developer
  • Extreme Member
  • Dig Deep
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
  • Steam: tota1miner
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2015, 06:11:02 PM »
your always so interesting in talking with people but when I want to talk to you about new errors in the system and stuff like that you just totally ignore me.
If you are talking to me then I don't understand. I don't have any PMs from you and I don't usually reply to bug reports unless I need clarification on how to reproduce them.

FatbFFA

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2015, 10:21:49 PM »
If you are talking to me then I don't understand. I don't have any PMs from you and I don't usually reply to bug reports unless I need clarification on how to reproduce them.
hey Craig I think he's saying your very interesting when you talk to other people but you ignore him when he talks to you. To Verisimilitude

If you really want to talk about something pm him or to really get his or the forums attention do something that hasn't been before or do something to catch the eye.

Just keep in mind do mislead people by the title of your post or make false claims. I can tell you by experience it don't get you anywhere everyone wants a place in this world but you have to find it.

Craig

• Developer
  • Extreme Member
  • Dig Deep
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
  • Steam: tota1miner
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2015, 11:19:06 PM »
hey Craig I think he's saying your very interesting when you talk to other people but you ignore him when he talks to you. To Verisimilitude
No, I'm saying he doesn't talk to me.

Just keep in mind do mislead people by the title of your post or make false claims. I can tell you by experience it don't get you anywhere everyone wants a place in this world but you have to find it.
I have no idea what this means.