Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Steam Trailer  (Read 7851 times)

Zombokiller400

• We are all lost in our own way
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Zombo Killer400
Re: Steam Trailer
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2014, 11:02:30 PM »
Steam :D sounds good need a trailer  :,( I'm not your man, but getting the word out about this to 1000s of people :D I'm you man, I'm on it. 8)
The Verlor Ein- We are all Lost in a philosophical way, never to find our way back, never to understand the truth of the vast universe. We will never know if true evil and true good exists, battling for our very souls, waiting for your fear to win or for your light to shine. we will never know.

BOBL19

• Youtuber
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: BOBL19
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2014, 05:48:49 PM »
i'm not a definite yes, but I'll work on one and when I'm done I'll post the video on my youtube channel BOBsCAST BOB and when or if you have time check it out. So for right now I'm going to get my crew together and we are going to make a legit trailer. :)

Clerical

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Pixel Artist And Tester
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: TM Clerical
  • Steam: TM Clerical
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2014, 07:12:43 PM »
i'm not a definite yes, but I'll work on one and when I'm done I'll post the video on my youtube channel BOBsCAST BOB and when or if you have time check it out. So for right now I'm going to get my crew together and we are going to make a legit trailer. :)
Would only be a fan-made trailer unless you do what is mentioned in the OP.

Pixel artist, Map Creator, TotalMiner Tester

King Goliath

• Elite Member
  • god i love drinking bleach
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: redX468
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2014, 09:10:27 PM »
First, its mean. Second it means that it is approved on steam.
Steam is the home to thousands of downloadable games.That includes popular ones.
They already explained it to me. & regardless if I messed up you understood what I meant.  /-:
What am i even talking about

Olson

• View Profile
  • Xbox: Se7enD34dlySins
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2014, 11:04:42 PM »
Currently the only thing holding us back from trying to get Total Miner greenlit on Steam is lack of a good trailer video.
After you get a trailer, will TotalMiner be put on GreenLight?  If yes, How many "would buys" would it need to be accepted?

Sexy Hippo

• Sexiest Hippo on the Forums!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
  • Xbox: xLOLxTSNOOPS
  • Steam: xLOLxTSNOOPS
« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2014, 01:35:39 AM »
Okay, I have one question...

- What edition of the game is this trailer gonna be used for? (PC, Xbox, etc.) If it's for the PC edition, wouldn't you need to have PC video to showcase, not footage of console gameplay? I say this because I've seen this happen quite a few times on Steam where games became very unpopular because they didn't show gameplay of the game THEY would be getting, not console people.

That's all, hopefully you get around to answering. :D Have a good one.
"To all who walk the dark path and to those who walk in the sunshine but hold out a hand in the darkness to travel beside us. Brighter days are coming."

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber (2013-2019)
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2014, 02:22:48 AM »

- What edition of the game is this trailer gonna be used for? (PC, Xbox, etc.) If it's for the PC edition, wouldn't you need to have PC video to showcase, not footage of console gameplay? I say this because I've seen this happen quite a few times on Steam where games became very unpopular because they didn't show gameplay of the game THEY would be getting, not console people.

its for pc but i think they will be the same just ignore anything with a green A or red B or blue X or yellow Y as then it is oddvieus 

/mm Thanks GK for Sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm YouTube: Mythical Monkey /mm

Gary

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Steam: Conmaan ... ... Discord: Conmaan #9586
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2014, 02:45:52 AM »

The games will be the same, regardless of what platform. Most likely some additions will come around to PC that surpasses the console version, due to no indie restrictions being set in place, but the core gameplay and mechanics will remain uniform throughout all versions.

Craig

• TM Creator
  • Extreme Member
  • Dig Deep
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
  • Steam: tota1miner
« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2014, 05:17:57 AM »
wouldn't you need to have PC video to showcase
There's no point spending the time to do the port unless the games gets greenlit. It then makes sense to do a PC gameplay video ready for the PC release.

MeLikeyDaCheese

« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2014, 12:00:05 PM »
People have short attention spans!
Just throw everything interesting into the game and keep it within 1 minuite.
The overwelming amount of stuff will just make the person think...
Wait, il watch that again.
The next time:
Ok im getting this now!