Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  The Sims 4  (Read 724 times)

Rikka

• A love where no one gets hurt doesn't exist
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook page
  • Xbox: Fallen Lymiik
  • PSN: MonsterLymik
  • Steam: Lymiik
The Sims 4
« on: May 14, 2014, 05:36:09 PM »

The Sims 4 is an upcoming life simulation game. It will be the fourth installment in The Sims series. Electronic Arts announced the game on May 6, 2013, and it is scheduled to be released for Microsoft Windows and OS X in late 2014. There are no plans for a console release.

The Sims 4 has the same concept as its predecessor, The Sims 3. Players control their Sims in various activities and form relationships in a manner similar to real life. The game, like the rest of the series, does not have a defined final goal; gameplay is nonlinear.

On August 20, 2013, The Sims 4 was revealed via a gameplay demo and release trailer at Gamescom

The game is developed by Maxis

The Sims 4 will be a single-player game, and will not require an internet connection to play, but will need an Origin account and internet access during the initial installation process

The Sims 4 was originally scheduled to be released in early 2014, but was delayed to late 2014.

In April 2014, EA executive producer Rachel Franklin confirmed via Twitter that EA will be showcasing The Sims 4 at E3 in Los Angeles

Sims will be able to do multiple tasks at once, such as talking and strolling at the same time. The all new click and drag feature in Create-A-Sim will be present

« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 08:01:26 PM by bob »

Sig made by me
Steam: Lymiik
Tumblr: http://lymiik.tumblr.com
PSN: MonsterLymik
Battle.net: Lymiik#11710

Silver

• Elite Member
  • I write stories. What else do you need to know?!
    • View Profile
Re: The Sims 4
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2014, 03:24:05 AM »
Yes, about time someone posted this here! Everything about this game looks awesome!

The only problem that I'm almost certain will be present is that it's EA. Knowing EA... yeah, let's stay on the bright side! :D

Rikka

• A love where no one gets hurt doesn't exist
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook page
  • Xbox: Fallen Lymiik
  • PSN: MonsterLymik
  • Steam: Lymiik
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2014, 11:03:06 PM »
Yeah the game is looking good so far :D i'm really liking the customization the only thing right now that bothers me is origin :/ i don't really care for it that much

Sig made by me
Steam: Lymiik
Tumblr: http://lymiik.tumblr.com
PSN: MonsterLymik
Battle.net: Lymiik#11710

SteveTheSpoon

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2014, 04:16:00 PM »
MOTHERblueberryING SIMS! WOOOO! TAKE A RIDE ON THE HYPE TRAIN!
"Embrace your dreams and whatever happens, protect your honour as soldier" - Zack Fair

"I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear I will always remember when the Doctor was me." - The Eleventh Doctor

"I'm simply a madman without a box"

Shorts the Environmentalist

• Supreme Member
  • I like to do graphics!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Shortpants128
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2014, 04:28:11 PM »
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SIMS 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
I'm an Architect

Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • "Witness me! I live, I die, I live again."
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2014, 06:50:35 PM »
For those that don't know Sims 4 is out now or will be released in the next day or two depending on region.

(smacks you)

being stupid is gona start to hurt around here.