Author Topic:  Nintendo Thread.  (Read 4229 times)

Clerical

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Pixel Artist And Tester
  • Awards Awarded for extraordinary testing services to our game. Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Unique Content Contributors 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: TM Clerical
Re: Nintendo Thread.
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2015, 03:02:44 AM »
IGN reports a new nintendo counsel.
Spoiler for Hidden Content:
Nintendo Codename NX

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/06/01/report-nintendos-codename-nx-platform-will-be-android-based
nothing new. Heard about that several months ago. Im just glad its not the reason for pushing back the new zelda game.

would of made me sad if they pushed the new zelda game back so they could release it on the NX

Pixel artist, Map Creator, TotalMiner Tester

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Oldest Lasting TM Youtuber.
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • YouTube: BOBsCAST
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2015, 01:20:28 PM »
nothing new. Heard about that several months ago. Im just glad its not the reason for pushing back the new zelda game.

would of made me sad if they pushed the new zelda game back so they could release it on the NX
Hmm i just heard about lol. Guess i am behind time.

/mm Thanks Gold Knight for sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm Youtube: BOBsCAST /mm

The Gold Knight

• Elite Member
  • Ya hoser
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Former MotM winners 1 year on site+100 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Insert Clickbait Title Here!
    • Awards
  • Other: 何
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2016, 02:40:24 PM »

The first look at Nintendo Switch. Gotta say, looks neat.
edit: just watched through it again to make sure, and yep, Skyrim is one of the games shown on the console.

PWRBTTN

• Legendary Member
  • Professional Expert, Comrade
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: PWRBTTN
  • Steam: PWRBTTN
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2016, 02:50:55 PM »

The first look at Nintendo Switch. Gotta say, looks neat.
edit: just watched through it again to make sure, and yep, Skyrim is one of the games shown on the console.
I just saw this on Imgur. This thing is cool. I don't often get excited for Nintendo Announcements.

I can foresee a problem with this, though. People complaining about losing one of the sides to the remote.
/snail       /snail    /snail         /snail /snail      /snail   /snail                /snail        

Gary

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Steam: Conmaan ... ... Discord: Conmaan #9586
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2016, 03:41:50 PM »
Battery life is my main concern. It could certainly be cool though.

Link to my youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo4rmelSOUB9YMM0Is-zWyQ

bob

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Awards Award for outstanding excellence in the field of bob 4 years on site+1000 posts 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2016, 08:23:13 PM »

Slightly disappointed that I didn't see an Animal Crossing game in the video

The Gold Knight

• Elite Member
  • Ya hoser
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Former MotM winners 1 year on site+100 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2016, 09:13:34 PM »

I mean, it's nintendo, I'm sure that game is going to be guaranteed.

Also, here's a sampling of the 3rd party support for Switch.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2016, 12:18:03 AM »

Animal Crossing is one of the VERY few reasons I enjoy Nintendo. I live for Animal Crossing.

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2016, 12:07:22 AM »
Glad it's not the WII NX. This console looks like something i might want to pick up. Especly with the third party combines. 

The Gold Knight

• Elite Member
  • Ya hoser
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2016, 01:10:56 AM »
Glad it's not the WII NX. This console looks like something i might want to pick up. Especly with the third party combines.
This IS the NX though. That was its project codename.

Jesse

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2016, 01:25:50 AM »
This IS the NX though. That was its project codename.
I am aware I was throwing a joke at there Wii and Wii u.

Atlas Telamon

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2016, 02:52:17 AM »

I mean, it's nintendo, I'm sure that game is going to be guaranteed.

Also, here's a sampling of the 3rd party support for Switch.

Who spelled my name with a U?

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas

The Gold Knight

• Elite Member
  • Ya hoser
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2017, 07:17:41 PM »

November Jim

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners I shot the sherriff 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: vJamie xD
  • Steam: Jimalene
« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2017, 08:08:03 AM »
I have a cool story for you guys.

I was at school yesterday and my friend randomly rings me and says "as soon as you get out of school, come to my house as I have something very important to show you!"

So I go round to his house, walk into his kitchen and sitting on the table is his old Nintendo 64. He told me that him and his parents were cleaning out the roof space and he found his Nintendo sitting in a box, which he thought that he threw away years ago.

Yesterday was a good day.

3rd in the world to unlock Demigods
Jr Moderator given on January 2nd 2017
YouTube: Jimalene
bob [31|Dec 12:56 PM]: Howdy Jimster

AlienizdPixel

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Hello
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: A1ienizdPixe1
« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2017, 08:25:38 AM »
Spoiler for Image:
Those all look semi-interesting excluding that "Cube Life: Island Survival". It looks rather poor.
-Alionz