Author Topic:  "Alozaria" Trailer  (Read 2922 times)

Jaz

• Supreme Member
  • - Jaz
  • Awards 5 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Awarded to exemplary forum members Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • The Useless Web
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Jaz the MAN 2
  • PSN: Jaz_the_MAN_2
  • Steam: Jaz the MAN 2
Re: "Alozaria" Trailer
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2014, 02:28:47 PM »
My brother and I are checking out this map NOW! :D
Right now? haha i dont see you? ;)

YoungSykotic182

• Supreme Member
  • The Demi-God giving Cold Sore King
  • Awards 3 years on site Awarded for extraordinary testing services to our game. Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13) Former MotM winners 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • @YoungSykotic182
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YoungSykotic182
  • Steam: YoungSykotic182
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2014, 02:59:26 PM »
Cheers skyotic! Them walls actually took ages to make i had so many versions before that haha :3

Any good builder knows that it takes ages to actually create something original that is good. The build goes through Lots of trial and error before it is ever considered good enough.

You can only throw up masterpieces quickly by following a tutorial or using a schematic. You don't just create something marvelous in an hour or two. Ignore anyone who claims as such. Realistically you are looking at days to weeks depending on the scale of the build. A mega build can take months to perfect.

RXZ x REPLAYZz

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2014, 03:03:18 PM »
Any good builder knows that it takes ages to actually create something original that is good. The build goes through Lots of trial and error before it is ever considered good enough.

You can only throw up masterpieces quickly by following a tutorial or using a schematic. You don't just create something marvelous in an hour or two. Ignore anyone who claims as such. Realistically you are looking at days to weeks depending on the scale of the build. A mega build can take months to perfect.
Totally agree! Houses most of the time take 1 or 2 tries to perfect and take me 30-40 minutes do to a big, detailed house! But big build take more then a few attempts until you happy...

DiamondBack662

• Legendary Member
  • Pauperes commilitones Christi Templique Solomonici
  • Awards 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: DiamondBack662
  • Steam: DiamondBack662
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2014, 03:28:33 PM »

Couldn't agree more.. I spent 2 nights recently just making up a new tiny little component sized house.. and that was just the outside.. it can take hours to just work out a look or pattern.. anyone that throws up a build quickly is following some type of guide.. whether it is a video or a diagram.. They aren't fooling anyone but the ignorant to building... some don't hide it very well at all with block by block copies of commonly seen MC builds...

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 4 years on site 3 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2014, 08:22:39 PM »
Right now? haha i dont see you? ;)
I was in a few times, the first couple of times it DID NOT want to load. And then when we got in, it only loaded like a small quadrant of the map. But, from what I saw thus far...I like it!

Zoidberg

• Legendary Member
  • Awards Awarded for extraordinary testing services to our game. Awarded to exemplary forum members 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: v Zoidberg v
  • Steam: v_Zoidberg_v
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2014, 08:33:52 PM »
I joined earlier today, and from what I saw I was very impressed with. The way everything works allows for a really fun experience for everyone who joins! Unfortunately I was unable to stay in the world for very long but I will definitely join back some time soon.

Jaz

• Supreme Member
  • - Jaz
  • Awards 5 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Awarded to exemplary forum members Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • The Useless Web
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2014, 12:19:02 AM »
right now my world is like a movie, blaze and another guy is trying to take down a player guild but its crazy  :P

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 4 years on site 3 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2014, 12:24:09 AM »
right now my world is like a movie, blaze and another guy is trying to take down a player guild but its crazy  :P
I like your map, but every time I come in I always have issues loading the map in some way. Whether it's generating chunks for a LONG period of time and never loading, or the map itself only loads particular quadrants.

Jectz

• Supreme Member
  • snD God
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Xtrxmez
  • Steam: Rejectz12
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2014, 12:25:02 AM »
Great Build Jaz!
I'm pretty good at stuff.

I

• My Challenge map or yours.
  • Awards 1 year on site Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dd warhero1
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2014, 02:02:58 AM »
thats a nice map. :D

Jaz

• Supreme Member
  • - Jaz
    • View Profile
    • The Useless Web
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2014, 07:42:49 AM »
I like your map, but every time I come in I always have issues loading the map in some way. Whether it's generating chunks for a LONG period of time and never loading, or the map itself only loads particular quadrants.
that happens to a few people but not many, it usually just fixes its self if you join at a differant time :P must be a connection problem to my crappy connection :3

Craig

• Developer
  • Extreme Member
  • Dig Deep
  • Awards Developer 5 years on site 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Awards
  • Steam: tota1miner
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2014, 07:49:46 AM »
Very nice. Hope to visit it one day.

Jaz

• Supreme Member
  • - Jaz
    • View Profile
    • The Useless Web
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2014, 09:31:22 AM »
Great Build Jaz!
Cheers Jerectz!

thats a nice map. :D

Thanks XD come along sometime :)

Very nice. Hope to visit it one day.
We both hope for similar things ;)

Blazethehaze

• A TM Youtuber
  • Awards 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
    • Awards
  • Xbox: xBLAZExThEHazEx
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2014, 12:47:41 PM »
Look like people love your map jaz and am glad I was able to get it out there so that they could see the detail and the endless fun in it :) great work jaz

*One Of The Most Well Know Challenge Builders Up To Date*
*Builders Unit Member*
*Team Forge Member*
Sublime Craft Building Team Leader.

Jaz

• Supreme Member
  • - Jaz
    • View Profile
    • The Useless Web
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2014, 02:16:14 PM »
Look like people love your map jaz and am glad I was able to get it out there so that they could see the detail and the endless fun in it :) great work jaz
Cheers blaze! your superb video making skills really got my world out their :)