Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  How to convert .Bat files to .Exe's [Pulled from ZuPaul Blart: Mall Cop]  (Read 347 times)

Anbu

• What is lifes greatest Illusion? Innocence.
    • View Profile
Hey everyone, Today i will tell you guys in detail how to convert .batch files into .exe files.
Let's get started, shall we?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Step 1: Download a program called Batch To Exe Converter, Found on realhackings.com

Step 2:Install BTEC onto your computer, Dont worry. its virus free.

Step 3: After finished installing, open the program.

4. You should see something like this

5. Click the source tab, on the top right corner.

6. you can either customly code your files or you can click File, Open and find your .batch file and double click it. It then opens up the source code for the batch file.

7. after either finding your batch file, or customly coding one, you can do the following:
Click on Embedded files and select the applications Icon.
Or, you can click the Build button.

8. This then builds the .batch file into a .exe by converting it. It then prompts you to select the save location, and its name.

Congratulations! You've successfully converted a .bat file into a .exe! This will be great for creating custom programs.

Well guys, i hope you enjoyed this tutorial, if you have any questions please contact me through Pm or through this topic.