Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  New groups and personal clan pages  (Read 3130 times)

Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • "Witness me! I live, I die, I live again."
    • View Profile
Re: New groups and personal clan pages
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2014, 07:27:35 PM »
Hopefully you should see you clan group in the group section now with the banner.

(smacks you)

being stupid is gona start to hurt around here.

Jaz

• Supreme Member
  • - Jaz
    • View Profile
    • The Useless Web
  • Xbox: Jaz the MAN 2
  • PSN: Jaz_the_MAN_2
  • Steam: Jaz the MAN 2
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2014, 07:29:25 PM »
Hopefully you should see you clan group in the group section now with the banner.
Yup i see. Looks good, I like the way it all works. Feel free to delete it now good kind sir :)

As many W's as possible

• Supreme Member
  • Do you wanna see the Galaxy?
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Trubstep Record
  • Steam: Trubstep_Record
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2014, 12:23:57 AM »
So from what I've seen so far of making a group, there have been a few bugs.
(I'm not too sure if I am allowed to post what issues I've had in this section, feel free to move or delete this post if it's in the wrong place.)

For one, on my group member list, it seems profile pictures are a bit whack. To be specific, there is no real layout for the member list, and my picture requires you to scroll left and right to view it entirely.

Secondly, I am still having problems with being able to manage my group. So far, I can edit the main description and modify the group's info, but cannot accept any requests to join the group. Whenever I try to get to the area to accept requests, I get this screen.

Anywho, those are just some things I wanted to mention. Besides that, this area of the forum looks to be promising for clans and groups!

bob

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2014, 12:29:15 AM »
Spoiler for Hidden Content:
So from what I've seen so far of making a group, there have been a few bugs.
(I'm not too sure if I am allowed to post what issues I've had in this section, feel free to move or delete this post if it's in the wrong place.)

For one, on my group member list, it seems profile pictures are a bit whack. To be specific, there is no real layout for the member list, and my picture requires you to scroll left and right to view it entirely.

Secondly, I am still having problems with being able to manage my group. So far, I can edit the main description and modify the group's info, but cannot accept any requests to join the group. Whenever I try to get to the area to accept requests, I get this screen.

Anywho, those are just some things I wanted to mention. Besides that, this area of the forum looks to be promising for clans and groups!

Working on the group management thing. Not really sure why it's doing that now as I've been messing with it all week and it's worked just fine every time. In the meantime just give Tom, Fergie, or myself a holler if you need a member approved and nobody has noticed yet

As many W's as possible

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2014, 12:59:51 AM »
Working on the group management thing. Not really sure why it's doing that now as I've been messing with it all week and it's worked just fine every time. In the meantime just give Tom, Fergie, or myself a holler if you need a member approved and nobody has noticed yet

Don't suppose you could turn off the profile pictures in the members list for the time being could you? It'd be nice if it were more organized. Or have it set up with the same layout as the buddies page on people's profiles?

bob

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2014, 01:11:56 AM »
The out of whack picture is caused by it being on imgur, so it was bypassing the size limitations on images, if you upload it directly to the forums it should fix itself

As many W's as possible

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2014, 01:24:58 AM »
That was an easy fix xD Thanks bob.

Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2014, 12:08:32 PM »
Some notes for members.

Currently only moderators can edit or deleted posts in threads in the groups section.

Moderators may join groups to moderate them.

Files can only be removed by a moderator.

New features will be coming in a Future update for Groups, the information will be displayed posted here.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 03:11:14 PM by Tom »

(smacks you)

Dauntless395

• Legendary Member
  • The Ecchi King
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Dauntless395
  • PSN: Dauntless395
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2014, 02:28:26 PM »
Another thing to note is that a moderators of a group can add files to the group page, but only the forum admins can remove the file from the group.
You make me smile!

Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2014, 03:12:46 PM »
Another thing to note is that a moderators of a group can add files to the group page, but only the forum admins can remove the file from the group.
Thanks for reminding me, I've added it to the note.

(smacks you)