Welcome to social groups
Social groups are for clan groups and screenshot galleries. To access social groups click the group tab at the top of the page. Clan groups
Clan groups are for clan communications as requested by forum members. Groups will appear in the group section under the 4 categories: My groups, Random groups, Recent groups and Most popular groups. Features of Clan groups
- Clan information: general information and group statistics
- Members: view a list of the clan group members.
- Comments: Comments work identical to that of Profile comments.
- Files: Files are where you can share images and files among the group. Provided you allowed them when creating the group.
- Threads: These are for discussing anything relevant to your clan. These work identically to Threads in sub forums located on the rest of the forum.
-Events: This will be for arranging clan activities.Creating a clan group
Creating a clan group for your clan is easy. Click the add group button and fill in the required fields.
- Name : This will be what you choose to call you clan group
- Description : Spare no detail here, this will tell new members what your clan is about.
- Category : This will already be preselected as Clan group unless you want to make a screen shot gallery.
- Type : This is for controlling members admission. Public will allow any forum member to join. Requestable will require approval for a member to join.
- Group Image: A image that will represent your clan. It can be uploaded or an image URL can be given. The photos have a 500kb file size limit. The group logos have a 64x64 px limit.
- Allow upload of files (preselected): this allows members to upload files and images to the clan group.
- Users must join to see content: This controls whether your clan group can be viewed by non-members or not.
Once you have created a group you can modify the topic at anytime by clicking modify when on your clan group. You will also have the extra option of assigning a new manager for the clan if need be.
You can also leave the group or deleted it (clan group manager only) at anytime.Screen shot galleries
These work identical to clan groups with features been the same, but the users purpose will differ.