Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Destiny  (Read 25699 times)

RXZ x REPLAYZz

Re: Destiny
« Reply #360 on: November 09, 2014, 03:35:33 AM »
I got sonys equivalent to a "code 4" last night playing destiny, was silly XD

anywho, things agy hates in da pvp!

a lv 4 2 shoted me with an assult rifle.........what!?

titans and warlocks can insta shut down both of my supers.........brillent game balance there beingie.

titans and warlocks supers are insta cast. both of my suoers require me latterly drawing every oens attention to me as I do a he-man like "I HAS DA POWA!" stance and lights flash every where and then I ether have to A: aim and pray I hit someone with my losy 3 shots form a magnum that aims like a big .50 cal magniume (the whoel time I glow and have lgiths flashing). or B: I grow bright blue and pray I make it to with in melee range to hit people as I get whaled on by every one form a distance
so agys kinda not supirsed she so rarly sees hunters any more. its mostly locks, o and as this happens locks and titans can insta cast there supers and kill me...........yarr

I feel like def does nothing......at lest for me XD

I am seeing a lot of lag cheats going on. I try to report them but idk that ti does any thing.

i'm tired of deipite have great armor, and pushing my armor up in the stats screen (and there by lowering my recovery and agilty). I oftin get one/2 shoted by most people..........yarr.

it feels like a lot of the time a lot of people have perfect aim, even with guns that have insane kick back (like shot guns). meanwhile agy feels like shes playing X-com where I shot someone a foot from me, dead in my cross hairsd with my shot gun............and it misses........what? .........yarr
Here is a simple solution.... Fusion Rifles....

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Agykoo
« Reply #361 on: November 09, 2014, 03:49:13 AM »
Here is a simple solution.... Fusion Rifles....

i tyred using them once, they took far to long to charge up for me, but i would liek to use one again, just i never see them drop
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

RXZ x REPLAYZz

« Reply #362 on: November 09, 2014, 05:12:56 AM »
i tyred using them once, they took far to long to charge up for me, but i would liek to use one again, just i never see them drop
Use them for about a week and then when you start to develop good accuracy with them and roughly know how long it takes to charge up your personal one and you upgrade it then I guarantee its easy kills, Best ve ever done with it in a game was 52 kills and 7 deaths

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: November 19, 2014, 06:21:32 PM »
good news every one, if you have preordred, or do (I think). the exspasion pass for destiny then you get a free pruple lv bike to use. and can buy more for your other charictors ^_^

kk now the bad news........................wow I thought I hate how one sided reg pvp was, then I played iron banner XD

latterly one shoted by people left and right XD
some people are also creepy good at aiming in this game, in the time it takes me to aim and try to lien up a shot, I am already shot in the head and killed. i'm no grand master at pvp, but I am not useless ether so this just seems strange to me.

I thgouth it might be lag on my end. but destnay now has a gage to show how bad people are lagging, I latterly have max good band with. know who I lose to the most? people with bad band with..............

so agys taken to reporting people left and right now for bad lag. its bs to shot at someone and have them skip/telly all over the map due to bad lag and me die because they can see me just fine but I cant see them from there own lag..................

speaking of server issues...............if I get droped one more time right in the middle of a strike or pvp match, agy may just walk. I have had it with losing 20/30 mins due to destnay servers messing up..................

on the plus side I got a pruple shotgun, cute little thing..............at lest I thgouht so till I realzed for some reason its pump action.............I kid you not they gave me a pump action shot gun.............that latterly uses an animation of me pumping the shot gun, so I cant fire it fast like my old one. XD really destiny? XD

game is cra cra ^_^

anywho

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: February 20, 2015, 11:15:54 PM »
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/horror-scenes-as-destiny-player-deletes-stranger-s/1100-6425419/?ftag=YHRe6a6b70

nasty stuff.

while yes the moron was trying to cheat. the warning is loud and clear, do not use share play.

anywho

Quadraphinic

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Quadraphinic
« Reply #365 on: February 21, 2015, 03:19:30 PM »
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/horror-scenes-as-destiny-player-deletes-stranger-s/1100-6425419/?ftag=YHRe6a6b70

nasty stuff.

while yes the moron was trying to cheat. the warning is loud and clear, do not use share play.
No whether it's real or not it just nails the message home, don't use share play with people you don't know and trust, which is good advice for most things in gaming, don't give out admin, or let people have the ability to mess your games up.
Cheers Quad
Assume Nothing, Question Everything, Start Thinking
"The delightful and ever-novel pleasure of a useless occupation." Henri de Regnier
I'm fluent in 3 languages...English, Sarcasm, & Profanity
I do not fear insanity, I rather enjoy it!

GhostlyNinjaDude

• Waiting for PS4 Edition :3
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
  • Xbox: GhostlyNinjaDX
  • PSN: GhostlyNinjaDude
  • Steam: GhostlyNinjaDude
« Reply #366 on: February 25, 2015, 05:52:04 PM »
I have a lvl 32 hunter and lvl 30 titan. So cool  8)

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
« Reply #367 on: April 27, 2015, 12:28:16 AM »
I want to give a shout out to a friend (and clan mate of mine) Quadraphinic. He helped me achieve level 3 to level 11 last night in a couple of hours on my PS4 edition. If you ever want to play with anyone of skill and patience, Quad is your man. Very good player, and very knowledgeable.

The Gold Knight

• Legendary Member
  • My Forgeplex is better ;)
    • View Profile
    • Insert Clickbait Title Here!
  • Other: 何
« Reply #368 on: May 16, 2015, 01:44:02 AM »
Found this browsing reddit. It gave me a good chuckle, and is worth the watch.

XdeathXreaperX1

« Reply #369 on: May 17, 2015, 06:52:59 PM »
Here is a video of a gameplay of Destiny: