Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Battlefield 4  (Read 5356 times)

II FerGie x 🍀

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • Potato!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: II FerGie x
  • PSN: II_FerGie_x
  • Steam: iifergiex
Re: Battlefield 4
« Reply #80 on: October 30, 2013, 08:11:07 AM »

Evesy

• Elite Member
  • Game Hoarder
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
  • Xbox: Evesyy
« Reply #81 on: October 31, 2013, 03:27:31 PM »
I really hope this is good, the multiplayer beta was pretty fun even if the verticality was something to get used to.

Not pre-ordered it myself but will probably grab it as soon as there's a slight discount going on and hopefully it won't melt my PC... hopefully.
Xbox Gamertag: Evesyy
Steam ID: Evesy
Twitter: @MEvesy

Kitty

• Legendary Member
  • Sinking into nothing at all~
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Milkshakez7z
« Reply #82 on: November 09, 2013, 07:28:42 AM »
http://imgur.com/a/i4vGQ I hope you enjoy this, all ingame screenshots =^_^=

logan2000

« Reply #83 on: December 04, 2013, 06:27:18 PM »
Does your rank carry over from the xbox 360 BF4 to xbox one BF4. Like im a level 23 on the xbox 360 version of BF4. When i recover my account on to the xbox one and load up it up on the xbox one. Will i still be a level 23? And same for the china rising dlc

II FerGie x 🍀

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • Potato!
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 04, 2013, 07:12:09 PM »
Does your rank carry over from the xbox 360 BF4 to xbox one BF4. Like im a level 23 on the xbox 360 version of BF4. When i recover my account on to the xbox one and load up it up on the xbox one. Will i still be a level 23? And same for the china rising dlc

All of your stats, unlocks, ranks, awards, assignments, and your content that you downloaded such as Premium, or China Rising with the pre-order bonus will carry over to Xbox 360>Xbox One and PS3>PS4. It wont work the other way around such as Xbox 360>PS4 or PS3>Xbox One.

I got a friend that has done this, if you got any other questions, I'll go ask him when I can and I'll get back to you. :)

logan2000

« Reply #85 on: December 04, 2013, 07:14:58 PM »
All of your stats, unlocks, ranks, awards, assignments, and your content that you downloaded such as Premium, or China Rising with the pre-order bonus will carry over to Xbox 360>Xbox One and PS3>PS4. It wont work the other way around such as Xbox 360>PS4 or PS3>Xbox One.

I got a friend that has done this, if you got any other questions, I'll go ask him when I can and I'll get back to you. :)
Thank you fergie  :D You should see me on the battlefield soon  8)  :P

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
« Reply #86 on: December 04, 2013, 07:57:04 PM »
So is the real game as half assed as the beta? I've heard alot about crashes and glitches, including a map that crashes every time its loaded.

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas

II FerGie x 🍀

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • Potato!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 05, 2013, 03:16:35 PM »
So is the real game as half assed as the beta? I've heard alot about crashes and glitches, including a map that crashes every time its loaded.

The beta was still enjoyable and good, and so is the retail game itself. Yeah, there's quite a few crashes and glitches at the moment on the Xbox One, there's going to be an update sometime this week for X1. I can tell you more about it than.

CriminalDuck007

• This is Personal... and its text ^~^
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: CriminalDuck007
  • PSN: N/A
  • Steam: N/A
« Reply #88 on: February 19, 2016, 12:46:48 PM »
I would like to recruit some active BFF4 players to be part in my squad during the majority of the time we play BFF4 so if you want to join put your xbox 360 gt below and give a little description of what you like to do in BFF4 and your main Kit and some of your skill below i will list the squad members. You must Have a Mic by the way, this is to maximize effective communcation between squad members. Also we need members who have fun playing, do not mind losing, and are not uptight try hards...You Kit of choice is also a need to know
1.CriminalDuck007  (Assualt)
2.FlawlessFoil76  (Recon)
There is a whole world out there do something with it...........or dont, but i think you should ^~^