Author Topic:  Create a forum logo contest  (Read 6263 times)

Pringle

• Legendary Member
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: pringle2009
Re: Create a forum logo contest
« Reply #60 on: April 29, 2013, 09:45:18 PM »

another entry

or this one

I am not too fond of the letter "t" in the title, Sorry but it looks too much like a burning Cross,it Very likely will offend Christians.
oh, im Christian and I didnt even notice it, im sorry didnt intend that, ill change it in a little bit
https://m.

II FerGie x 🍀

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • Potato!
  • Awards Former MotM winners 4 years on site I AM THE LAW! Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: II FerGie x
  • PSN: II_FerGie_x
  • Steam: iifergiex
« Reply #61 on: April 30, 2013, 06:18:35 AM »

another entry

or this one

I am not too fond of the letter "t" in the title, Sorry but it looks too much like a burning Cross,it Very likely will offend Christians.
oh, im Christian and I didnt even notice it, im sorry didnt intend that, ill change it in a little bit

Yeah, same here. I'm Christian and didn't notice until I read this.

The Doctor

• Big Boss
  • Awards Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: iDeclando
« Reply #62 on: April 30, 2013, 12:28:47 PM »
or

Another entry from a bored mind.

One game related image and one non-game related; that's fair, right? ;]
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 12:31:11 PM by The Doctor »

Free Signatures, Desktop Backgrounds, Anything you want here http://totalminerforums.net/index.php?topic=909.0

YoungSykotic182

• Supreme Member
  • The Demi-God giving Cold Sore King
  • Awards 3 years on site Awarded for extraordinary testing services to our game. Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13) Former MotM winners 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • @YoungSykotic182
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YoungSykotic182
  • Steam: YoungSykotic182
« Reply #63 on: April 30, 2013, 06:48:53 PM »
or

It would be cool to count this as a submission to replace the top left logo instead of the top right. You should try the same design and color scheme but make it one line that says "The Official Total Miner Forums" instead of how you have it now. :)

The Doctor

• Big Boss
  • Awards Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: iDeclando
« Reply #64 on: April 30, 2013, 07:21:21 PM »
or

It would be cool to count this as a submission to replace the top left logo instead of the top right. You should try the same design and color scheme but make it one line that says "The Official Total Miner Forums" instead of how you have it now. :)

I could do that, for sure.

However, it depends if I actually win and which of my entries is picked, It'd be silly having my first entry paired with a title with the style of the second entry; so I may just do that on both styles.

Also for everyone else to see, Mike asked my to change my first entry;

« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 07:26:05 PM by The Doctor »

Free Signatures, Desktop Backgrounds, Anything you want here http://totalminerforums.net/index.php?topic=909.0

Pringle

• Legendary Member
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: pringle2009
« Reply #65 on: April 30, 2013, 09:30:47 PM »

edited it a little..
https://m.

N0T Original

• Heyo
  • Awards Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: N0T Original
« Reply #66 on: May 01, 2013, 01:28:44 AM »

Just a simple title. Maybe someone could download it and do something cool with it. :)
TOTAL MINER
Creator of -L TOWN-

KUi Klutch

• Legendary Member
  • Życie jest trudne, mimo wszystko, to cię zabije.
  • Awards 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Former MotM winners Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13) 3 years on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Zz Klann zZ
  • Steam: KUi Klutch
« Reply #67 on: May 03, 2013, 07:23:04 PM »

Just a simple title. Maybe someone could download it and do something cool with it. :)
I'm putting this in my sig if you don't mind. Also, isn't the contest ending today?