Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Guns Don't Kill People. Do They?  (Read 1514 times)

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Agykoo
Re: Guns Don't Kill People. Do They?
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2014, 02:17:34 PM »
By do not allow guns i mean country's, Here in England its doubtful to ever see a gun in your hole lift, and never really hear about them being used either

witch is exsactly why that islamist ran around with a single gun and killed that soilder and took over the whoel town for about an hour becuse no one but him had a gun.
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

Gary

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Steam: Conmaan ... ... Discord: Conmaan #9586
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2014, 04:05:12 PM »
sigh.... I don't support firearms anymore. Americans, I don't think, should be trusted with them (the general public at least). have you seen the amount of shootings that have happened since the start of the millennium? especially after sandy hook? more gun regulations would be nice, or something until people can be trusted again with firearms.

Think about that for a second though.

What type of people are going to legally purchase firearms? Law abiding citizens.

It is almost never the law abiding citizen that ends up going on shooting sprees. Its some psychotic individual who steals a gun from someone who has legally obtained their firearm, and then that person proceeds to use those weapons for the wrong reasons. Shooting innocents.

By restricting what weapons those law abiding citizens can buy, we are only restricting our ability to defend ourselves from the psychopath down the road who got his fully automatic rifle from the mafia anyways.

In short, criminals dont follow the law. They are going to get their guns anyways.

Link to my youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo4rmelSOUB9YMM0Is-zWyQ

BeardedSHROOMS

• View Profile
  • Xbox: BeardedSHROOMS
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2014, 04:14:25 PM »
sigh.... I don't support firearms anymore. Americans, I don't think, should be trusted with them (the general public at least). have you seen the amount of shootings that have happened since the start of the millennium? especially after sandy hook? more gun regulations would be nice, or something until people can be trusted again with firearms.

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2014, 05:02:54 PM »
Humans have been killing each other as long as history can remember. The tools have just changed. Even if guns are banned, they will still get into the US and still be used to kill people. And even if real guns are outlawed, there are plenty of way to make deadly firearms out of things you can buy at WalMart. Hell, recently there was a guy who made deadly weapons with just what he bought in the airport gift shop. I think that everyone should have some sort of way to defend themselves in their house, preferably a shotgun. I don't understand why people would need assault rifles, and I definitely dont understand the open carrying of assault rifles. Smart guns are becoming more popular and I hope to see more of those. But seeing as members of the NRA sent death threats to people who carry them, I doubt they'll get very far.

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Agykoo
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2014, 09:05:57 PM »
Humans have been killing each other as long as history can remember. The tools have just changed. Even if guns are banned, they will still get into the US and still be used to kill people. And even if real guns are outlawed, there are plenty of way to make deadly firearms out of things you can buy at WalMart. Hell, recently there was a guy who made deadly weapons with just what he bought in the airport gift shop. I think that everyone should have some sort of way to defend themselves in their house, preferably a shotgun. I don't understand why people would need assault rifles, and I definitely dont understand the open carrying of assault rifles. Smart guns are becoming more popular and I hope to see more of those. But seeing as members of the NRA sent death threats to people who carry them, I doubt they'll get very far.

atlas they deleted our shanagins :O! those meanys :O!

i was noding my head in agremnet till you had o throw in the base agiant the NRA, there for the repsonable ownership of guns, the NRA has publickly decryed those guys walking around with assult rifles on there backs, its unfair to base the nra in the way you are. ^_^
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2014, 11:20:43 PM »
atlas they deleted our shanagins :O! those meanys :O!

i was noding my head in agremnet till you had o throw in the base agiant the NRA, there for the repsonable ownership of guns, the NRA has publickly decryed those guys walking around with assult rifles on there backs, its unfair to base the nra in the way you are. ^_^
the NRA did threaten the deaths of people who sell smart guns. Or at least some of them did. Smart guns basically require the bracelet that show you are the owner of the gun to work. So someone cant come in, take your gun, and use it to commit crimes. I'm not bashing the group, just saying there are some people who are crazy enough to kill over a new type of gun.

#BanAtlas

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile

#BanAtlas

Shorts the Environmentalist

• Supreme Member
  • I like to do graphics!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Shortpants128
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2014, 11:34:32 PM »
now lets bring up something else!

CORPORATIONS ARE NOT PEOPLE!

why is that so hard to understand? I hate our government....

blueberrying hobby lobby....
I'm an Architect

Gary

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Steam: Conmaan ... ... Discord: Conmaan #9586
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2014, 02:48:46 AM »
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/07/08/opinion/joe-nocera-the-messy-world-of-smart-guns.html?referrer=

I had never heard of smart guns before. Seems like a good thing to have (as an OPTION) for legally obtained firearms. I mean, its like putting a password on your phone. For parents that would be a great failsafe to have, because even if the gun is in a safe it doesnt mean that the child cant get to it.

Link to my youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo4rmelSOUB9YMM0Is-zWyQ

Craig

• Developer
  • Extreme Member
  • Dig Deep
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
  • Steam: tota1miner
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2014, 03:06:15 AM »
CORPORATIONS ARE NOT PEOPLE!