Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Aether Fleet  (Read 2101 times)

Jectz

• Supreme Member
  • snD God
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Xtrxmez
  • Steam: Rejectz12
Re: Aether Fleet
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2014, 06:32:42 PM »
That's better. Looks Great!
I'm pretty good at stuff.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2014, 03:36:49 AM »
That looks GREAT! Well done! This is one of the greater looking space made maps! I love it!

Ultris07

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2014, 10:20:37 AM »
One shall stand, one shall fall!
A warrior takes sword in hand, clasping a gem to his heart. Engraving vanishing memories into the sword, he places finely honed skills into the stone. Spoken from the sword, handed down from the stone... Now the story can be told...
Doth thou desire the power?

Ultris07

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2014, 03:51:44 PM »
Aether Fleet Lore:
     The Aether Fleet was established in 105 A.E.I. It was designed to be Elysium's "Frontier Exploration Force", or F.E.F. for short. It was the prime example of Elysium's technical expertise. However things were soon to change. A second invasion of Elysium led to the redevelopment of the Fleet to combat the threat at hand. The Fleet had successfully managed to hold of the invasion force, but much of Elysium was devastated in the attack. The Elysium Council decided that The Aether Fleet would be the official protector of the Elysium Orion Planets.
     Soon after the third invasion of Elysium, the Council asked the Fleet to find and destroy the mother planet of the invaders. This would soon, however, lead to the destruction of Elysium, and the downfall of the Orion Planets. In the year 253 A.E.I., a new planet was populated and New Elysium flourished. However the Elysian's were hunted by the invaders that had destroyed their mother planet. Eventually the Elysian's began to fight back, although they had little technology that would prove effective. A scientist stumbled upon the ancient sealed staging facility, and found the power to fight back. The Aether Fleet was revived in secret at the price of losing much of the population, and the surface of the planet. Once off the planet the Fleet's objective was to set up an Exclusion zone, which was a failed attempt at regaining the planet. Now the Elysian's search for a new home, and a way to stop the aliens.

*To be modified at a later date*
A warrior takes sword in hand, clasping a gem to his heart. Engraving vanishing memories into the sword, he places finely honed skills into the stone. Spoken from the sword, handed down from the stone... Now the story can be told...

Ultris07

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2015, 01:21:13 PM »
UPDATE:
I hope the wait hasn't killed anyone yet.
I have big plans for the map, and have been working on it slowly for a while now, but so far it is coming along smoothly.
My Flagship is in it's early stages of development and I am looking forward to giving you all something you can enjoy. ^v^
I have decided that I will put alien ships in the map as well, however I don't have any designs for them just yet, and I hope to rectify this at a later date hopefully.

Untill then I hope you all enjoy the work I put into the map, and thanks for the comments, rates, and ideas.
Untill next time.

~Ultris07
~xenogears666

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2015, 02:00:53 PM »
holy crap! I just re-looked at this topic and WOW! Such amazing design for this map. I love the space feel, really well done. Seriously. /sage

Smnxrasmuson

• View Profile
  • Xbox: Smnxrasmuson
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2015, 06:39:05 PM »
Here are some better pics of the map
Spoiler for Hidden Content:

Ultris07

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2015, 07:22:41 PM »
Thanks Smnxrasmuson. These are some pretty good pictures, but I wouldn't say that they are better. Just different perspectives from where they have been taken.

I hope everyone will continue to enjoy my world. Let me know what you guys/gals like and "Keep on doin  your best!"
b_^v^_d

Ultris07

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2015, 10:43:38 AM »
Each different set of pictures has been donated by different people. This set of pictures was taken by Jeff McNewmen. All credit goes to the original image providers, support their work.
:DHere's a sneak peak of the alien prototype:

Here are some more pictures of my world:

« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 10:53:34 PM by Ultris07 »