Author Topic:  Alozaria (Facelift)  (Read 541 times)

Jaz

• Supreme Member
  • - Jaz
  • Awards 5 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Awarded to exemplary forum members Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • The Useless Web
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Jaz the MAN 2
  • PSN: Jaz_the_MAN_2
  • Steam: Jaz the MAN 2
Alozaria (Facelift)
« on: September 13, 2014, 04:42:27 AM »
Welcome to Alozaria!
Facelift version!

About Alozaria:
Alozaria is an RPG world that anyone can play! In this world the player will go through a series of caves, dungeons, bosses, puzzles, arena matches, gambling and a lot lot (seriously a lot) more!

After the player has made some cash (Lets say 20k) they can do a number of things; They could buy land, set up a store, make a guild, trading even things like traveling over the seas is possible with money!

Traveling to distant lands:

The player will be able too go to the docks and purchase a ride on a ship, they will choose what destination they want to go to and it will tell them how much it will cost, each world is 600x600-1024x1024 blocks wide! and each place will offer different materials and equipment around and in the shops, not to mention different activities and economy.

Encouragement:
Almost everything that would seem pointless like being in a guild or owning a house have big bonuses to encourage players to take part in them, thanks to this I now get spammed by messages non stop asking to join a guild or buy a house :P

Their is so much more about Alozaria that I just cannot explain, right now I am hosting a pre-alpha version of the world where their is no docks, 3 caves, an arena and a lot more activities but nothing like how the facelift version is going to be, if you would like an early look of what this world will be like then just join my world and play the pre-alpha version! It is seeming to be quite popular :P always around 15+ people in game it feels like an MMO!

What is the facelift?? O_0

The facelift is basically the real version of the world, everything from the original world will be pasted into a flat world and will be terraformed around, it will become one of the many worlds that you can pay and travel too!

Like I said their is much of discussion that I did not post here.

Their is also a trailer recorded by Blaze! This was recorded only on the second day of the world release so their is much more added since then:

Remember this is only pre-alpha this is not even what the finished town will look like! stay tuned for the finished version and hop along! I promise you you will have fun :P

More discussion here: http://totalminerforums.net/index.php?topic=8326.30

Thanks, Jaz~
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 04:47:52 AM by Jaz »

DUCKY X SN1P3R

• I love total miner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: DUCKY X SN1P3R
Re: Alozaria (Facelift)
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2014, 06:41:23 AM »
Goodluck with it all Jaz, I'm sure it'll be bigger and better than the original. I look forward to joining!
When you wanna succed as bad as you want to breath, then you'll be successful.

Jaz

• Supreme Member
  • - Jaz
  • Awards 5 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Awarded to exemplary forum members Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • The Useless Web
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Jaz the MAN 2
  • PSN: Jaz_the_MAN_2
  • Steam: Jaz the MAN 2
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2014, 06:44:20 AM »
Goodluck with it all Jaz, I'm sure it'll be bigger and better than the original. I look forward to joining!
Cheers ducky!

Zoidberg

• Legendary Member
  • Awards Awarded for extraordinary testing services to our game. Awarded to exemplary forum members 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: v Zoidberg v
  • Steam: v_Zoidberg_v
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2014, 01:09:17 PM »
The original version was a lot of fun. It had lots to do and everything had loads of detail. Good luck with this one, I'm sure it will turn out to be great!