Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Majora's Mask  (Read 644 times)

ORACLE BALL

• Leader of Majora's Mask Remake|Music Producer EDM
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube!
  • Xbox: ORACLE BALL
Majora's Mask
« on: April 22, 2013, 08:25:49 PM »
My favorite game of all time, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. Originally released on the Nintendo 64, and later gamecube and wii versions have been sold, Majora's Mask told a story. Here is the story:

The game starts with Link, now the Hero of Time from Ocarina of Time, looking for Navi in the Lost Woods. A Skull Kid wearing a mysterious mask and his fairies Tatl and Tael startle Epona and Link is knocked off, unconscious. The Skull Kid steals Epona and the Ocarina of Time from Link and rides into the woods. After regaining consciousness, Link follows, and finds out Epona has run off, but Skull Kid still has the Ocarina of Time. Link follows Skull Kid into a mysterious tree. He rushes his way in, from being unaware of where he was going, Link rushes into the tree, only to find out that there was a pit, which he subsequently fell into. He then lands in a dark room, lit up only by torches and an eerie light emitted by the ceiling.

The Skull Kid turns Link into a Deku Scrub and leaves him and, accidentally, Tatl, behind after leaving. Link, now a Deku Scrub and Tatl go on to follow them into a clock tower. They meet the Happy Mask Salesman, who tells them that if they can get his precious thing back in three days, before he has to leave, he can turn Link back into a Hylian. Link learns the Skull Kid has caused mischief across the new world he's entered called Termina, and that he is trying to get the Moon to crash into Clock Town and destroy the world at the end of the third day.

Link gets the Ocarina of Time back and uses the Song of Time to transport him and Tatl back to the beginning of the dawn of the first day. The Happy Mask Salesman turns Link back to a Hylian, leaving a mask behind to let him turn back to the Deku Scrub whenever he wants. Link now must awaken the four giants in the four compass directions to prevent the Moon from falling, and must repeat the same 3 days over and over until he can awaken them. After saving the Deku Princess and removing the poison from the Southern Swamp, bringing the Snowhead Region to spring, saving the Zora eggs and clearing the fog from Great Bay, and bringing peace to souls in Ikana Canyon, Link stops the Moon from crashing into Termina, but the mask the Skull Kid was wearing, called Majora's Mask, takes over the Moon itself. Link is drawn into the moon, where he defeats Majora in all of its forms. Link then leaves everyone behind to return to Hyrule and continue his search for Navi.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Play the game if you haven't, it's the greates game of all time! Plus, Check out my Majora's Mask remake topic in "Your World"! I am remaking this entire game here in Total Miner: Forge and keep it updated on youtube!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 08:34:47 PM by ORACLE BALL »

Founder Of #ButterThyStick( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

Anbu

• What is lifes greatest Illusion? Innocence.
    • View Profile
Re: Majora's Mask
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 09:55:16 PM »
You have met with a terrible fate, haven't you? BEN DROWNED

ORACLE BALL

• View Profile
    • My Youtube!
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2013, 08:08:45 PM »
You stare into its eyes, they seem empty, and sad. Yet you don't know who he is, and you feel... connected... to him some how. (guess were that is from! & i prob didnt get the words right but guess!)

The White Rabbit

• Legendary Member
  • Are you a solo builder too?
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Nobodies56
  • PSN: A_Blessed_Potato
  • Steam: Ray
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2013, 03:20:03 AM »
I love mm got it on n64 and gamecube now phone as well all of them completed 100% still lots of fun though :)

Thanks GK for the new sig it looks great!

You may be able to teach a chimp to dance, but will he dance for your tune?

ORACLE BALL

• View Profile
    • My Youtube!
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2013, 07:26:51 PM »
Ahh, and have you seen my remake im working on here on this game? Got most of the Souther Swamp done, just need Deku Palace, INSIDE of the Woodfall temple, already got woodfall, and the inside of the spider house in the southern swamp then after that gonna do the romani ranch, then western bay, then northern mountains, then the canyon