Author Topic:  Please, Don't go dry. [Sorrow][Time for a change]  (Read 356 times)

Anbu

• What is lifes greatest Illusion? Innocence.
  • Awards 1 year on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Please, Don't go dry. [Sorrow][Time for a change]
« on: April 23, 2013, 09:47:50 PM »
In 1983, there lived a family consisting of three children, and a mother and father. The family was very poorly, every night they would have to ask the chef down at a Bakery to give them the left over bread and various spices to dine, they then return to the alley way that they now live in. Before I get into this, I must tell you their story.

How they came to be
Spoiler for Hidden Content:
The family was very rich at one point, but when the stock market crashed they were left with nothing but a bag of clothes, and 3 loaves of bread. Eventually they were evicted out of their house, the kids dropped out of school because they were being made fun of because they're poor. The kids were at the ages of 7,11, and 15.

One day after sleeping in all day, the 7 year old, Oliver walked down his alley, His mother ran up to him and asked him whats wrong. He replied with 'Three mean kids walked up to me and stole my food' He then started bursting out in tears, his father and mother at this point were also tear-jerked. Several days after this incident, one day exploring the children discover an old, freshwater well.

Telling their parents about it, they took water from it every day. One day, they reached the bottom of the well. Tyrone (11 year old) broke down into a motion of depression and sorrow. He thought his life was over, a day later the Bakery they go to burnt down due to an Arsonist. They had no supply of food, or water, they begged people to please help them but everyone dissagreed to help them. Eventually, the entire family were extremely ill from a case of Chicken Pox, and were extremely thin-skinned (Very very light) and they thought they were going to die.

They all start to journey around their state, trying to find another source of water. The seven year old son becomes deathly-ill, at his final day they find a fresh, new well. After 3 weeks of venturing they finally found another, as they walked over to the well, Oliver drops to the ground, his last words were... Please, don't let the well go dry.

I know, this was a really screwed up story. If I need to remove this, please let me know.

Grandiosnine100

• Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Grandiosnine100
Re: Please, Don't go dry. [Sorrow][Time for a change]
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2013, 09:53:24 PM »
I personally liked it. This would be a kinda cool idea for a challenge/adventure map. You have to find a source of water in the city and its all insane and stuff and you know.