Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Bleach  (Read 2713 times)

Zephyreas

• Elite Member
  • Chef Boi
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel!
  • Xbox: Zephyreas
  • PSN: DeathCrawler47
  • Steam: ZEPh
Bleach
« on: June 22, 2014, 05:49:27 PM »

Storyline
Bleach (ブリーチ Burīchi?) is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Tite Kubo. Bleach follows the adventures of Ichigo Kurosaki after he obtains the powers of a Soul Reaper (死神 Shinigami?, literally, "Death God") —a death personification similar to the Grim Reaper—from another Soul Reaper, Rukia Kuchiki. His newfound powers force him to take on the duties of defending humans from evil spirits and guiding departed souls to the afterlife.

Why watch this anime!

This is one of the best anime. This storyline is straight up amazing. This anime is like one piece, it's not for everyone!

Manga Website

http://www.mangapanda.com

Watch Website

http://www.Bleachget.com

Video

Spoiler for Hidden Content:
Robotic Winner - 1/28/15

Zephyreas

• Elite Member
  • Chef Boi
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel!
Re: Bleach
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2014, 05:51:54 PM »
I just recently, got into this anime! It didn't really disappoint me, I actually liked it!
I did just hit, episode 200!
Robotic Winner - 1/28/15

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Agykoo
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2014, 12:15:05 AM »
[Why watch this anime!

This is one of the best anime. This storyline is straight up amazing. This anime is like one piece, it's not for everyone!

this anime is mediocore at best. I am on epsioed 340+ something (I cant be bbothered to remember the epsioed number)

this anaiem gets hurt bad by insasnly long filler archs (cough bount saga cough). if your gona watch it skip seasion 4, and 8, 10, 14 and any other filler. theres tons of smaller filler too inbetwwent those full filler seasions.

the idea was cool till the guy who made it forgot how to story tell. theres TONS of things that he simply forgot about (rengines and orious body dubles), or littrly pretend it never happened (nel).

the guy musty be doing series drugs to be going where hes going with the story atm (for the anime). the aniem its self ends in seasion 15. theres no current plans to make more. the manga is still being made but it droped a lot in popularity because of the 15th seasion (the oen I am on now). the guy has a terrible habit of pulling powerups out of peoples butts, and also completely ignoring older charictors storys in favor of introfucing brand new charictors (who blantly broke his own lore by not reconizing the vizers when they said they never found any oen like ihchigo before).

any who if you can skip the filler its not a long series at all. and the azien arch is half way decent, then seasion 15 hits with a new story arch that's just terrible. XD
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

Jack Of Shades

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2014, 12:51:17 AM »
I remember when this first came on Adult Swim in North America. Crazy amount of people watching that night, good times. :)

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2014, 01:04:54 AM »
I remember when this first came on Adult Swim in North America. Crazy amount of people watching that night, good times. :)

it used to get such amazing ratings that it aculty out did family guy. witch is there top rated show (ironic i know).

then they shot them selfs in the foot when they had the one year + hiatuies, and the f'n excuse for a filler call "the bount arch" that was as long as 2 seasion diespite beign a single seasion in name.

it would be an ok to half way decent anime with out the filler. i get theres a need for some filler. but they took it waaaaaaaaay to far.

anywho

Zephyreas

• Elite Member
  • Chef Boi
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel!
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2014, 01:42:55 AM »
this anime is mediocore at best. I am on epsioed 340+ something (I cant be bbothered to remember the epsioed number)

this anaiem gets hurt bad by insasnly long filler archs (cough bount saga cough). if your gona watch it skip seasion 4, and 8, 10, 14 and any other filler. theres tons of smaller filler too inbetwwent those full filler seasions.

the idea was cool till the guy who made it forgot how to story tell. theres TONS of things that he simply forgot about (rengines and orious body dubles), or littrly pretend it never happened (nel).

the guy musty be doing series drugs to be going where hes going with the story atm (for the anime). the aniem its self ends in seasion 15. theres no current plans to make more. the manga is still being made but it droped a lot in popularity because of the 15th seasion (the oen I am on now). the guy has a terrible habit of pulling powerups out of peoples butts, and also completely ignoring older charictors storys in favor of introfucing brand new charictors (who blantly broke his own lore by not reconizing the vizers when they said they never found any oen like ihchigo before).

any who if you can skip the filler its not a long series at all. and the azien arch is half way decent, then seasion 15 hits with a new story arch that's just terrible. XD
I get what your saying, but it is a matter of opinion! I actually like how he did the story!(Not When He, went from hueco muendo to the new captain, then back to hueco, and back to the captain!) It's Better than, a lot of anime out there! Example: Highschool DXD!
Robotic Winner - 1/28/15

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2014, 01:50:45 AM »
I get what your saying, but it is a matter of opinion! I actually like how he did the story!(Not When He, went from hueco muendo to the new captain, then back to hueco, and back to the captain!) It's Better than, a lot of anime out there! Example: Highschool DXD!

i don't even bother to watch stuff like highskool dxd, its nothing but breats and panty shots to get cheep rattings.

anywho

Space Garden Magic Miner

• Video Gamer
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: star0utlawdcn
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2014, 02:40:25 AM »
I love bleach one of my fav ^-^

Zephyreas

• Elite Member
  • Chef Boi