Author Topic:  Grubby, A Dig Deep Map  (Read 36133 times)

Jared

• Supreme Member
  • |Trivia & Maze Designer| |Previous TMF Tester|
  • Awards 3 years on site 4 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 2 years on site Former MotM winners 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Jeff McNewmen
  • PSN: Jeff_McNewmen
  • Steam: Jeff McNewmen
Re: "Grubby"
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2014, 02:36:46 PM »
we already have enough furnaces to cook a small African village. And enough tomatoes to fight your cookies with pizza
Pizza is a meal, completely different from a cookie that's a desert.

Nexy Recordsmith

• A squirrel.
  • Awards Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13) 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: SPO I NeXuS
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2014, 02:39:21 PM »
Oh, I thought cookies were a grassland ;)

Everyone seems to be enjoying this map, so hopefully I can check it out some time :3

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
  • Awards 4 years on site 3 years on site Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2014, 04:06:53 PM »
pizza is everything in one

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas

Trubtavium Recordsmith VII

• Supreme Member
  • Do you wanna see the Galaxy?
  • Awards Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) 5 years on site 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Trubstep Record
  • Steam: Trubstep_Record
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2014, 04:10:50 PM »
pizza is everything in one

Everything except an African village ._.

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) 5 years on site 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2014, 02:34:27 PM »
I am proud to announce that O.P.P.O.R.T.U.N.I.T.Y Wall has been fully complete! The wall now holds the capability of keeping the riff-raff out of paradise and to stay on their side!

Now, you're probably wondering, "what if for some reason you want to get across O.P.P.O.R.T.U.N.I.T.Y?" Well, thats what O.P.P.O.R.T.U.N.I.T.Y Pass is all about! The pass is not fully complete, but is crossable!

More updates soon ;D Fight the Resistance!

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
  • Awards 4 years on site 3 years on site Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2014, 02:42:57 PM »
I am proud to announce that O.P.P.O.R.T.U.N.I.T.Y Wall has been fully complete! The wall now holds the capability of keeping the riff-raff out of paradise and to stay on their side!

Now, you're probably wondering, "what if for some reason you want to get across O.P.P.O.R.T.U.N.I.T.Y?" Well, thats what O.P.P.O.R.T.U.N.I.T.Y Pass is all about! The pass is not fully complete, but is crossable!

More updates soon ;D Fight the Resistance!
I'm the assistant head coordinator for the building of opportunity pass so if you have any questions I will happily direct them to trub for you.

#BanAtlas

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2014, 03:13:37 PM »
I'm the assistant head coordinator for the building of opportunity pass so if you have any questions I will happily direct them to trub for you.

Completely forgot to give thanks to Atlas for his insane amount of help on Project O.P.P.O.R.T.U.N.I.T.Y including giving it the name that it is now!

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2014, 05:02:57 PM »
I put some pictures of the world in the OP of this topic. Feel free to check them out if you haven't visited or were unable to view the whole map ;)

CarboN x Spider

• Elite Member
  • Secret Spider-Sloth since 1986
  • Awards 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Blu Juggernaut5
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2014, 05:48:30 PM »
I would one day like to see this world find a tree and live in it for the rest of my life ::) and make several attempts to kill trub  /heidy 

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2014, 07:39:06 PM »
I put some pictures of the world in the OP of this topic. Feel free to check them out if you haven't visited or were unable to view the whole map ;)
saw that. Looks like you did some upgrading to my lumbermill

#BanAtlas

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2014, 07:40:47 PM »
saw that. Looks like you did some upgrading to my lumbermill

I gave you a legitimate storeroom instead of that silly little shop ;D

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2014, 07:49:03 PM »
I gave you a legitimate storeroom instead of that silly little shop ;D
awesome. I just checked FB and saw the pics you sent. Thanks, it kinda looked like crap before

#BanAtlas

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2014, 07:53:19 PM »
awesome. I just checked FB and saw the pics you sent. Thanks, it kinda looked like crap before

That pic is a few blocks outdated, I put you a logo on the roof near the entrance that says "MW"

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2014, 07:55:14 PM »
That pic is a few blocks outdated, I put you a logo on the roof near the entrance that says "MW"
aww yeah. And it doesn't stand for modern warfare right?

#BanAtlas

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2014, 07:56:24 PM »
aww yeah. And it doesn't stand for modern warfare right?

No.. it stands for Monopolized Welfare.