Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  HardCore blockers  (Read 412 times)

kolinko9

• View Profile
HardCore blockers
« on: June 11, 2014, 03:58:24 AM »
Hello and Welcome.

First off this is not going to be some fancy post with colors of all the Rainbow or with perfect matching fonts.

This is Purely for The GAME TOTAL MINER FORGE!

About me real quick- Im 24 years old im Fun and quite witty on a headset, I am purely doing this for players who want to have those friends who log on everyday to play with or know that some people from that group will be there. This will be treated in the manner of a Tight Circle of Friends. I Love the game and Hope I find the same players who Like the game as much as I do. I HATE DRAMA don't even care for it so the Toleration for that is 0.

HOW TO JOIN: Send me a Message (Kolinko9) saying you would like to Join I will then invite you to a party and Play a game with you over headset to chat and feel each other out along with map checks and a decision will be made from there. ONLY I WILL ACCEPT PLAYERS TO THIS CLAN.

Okay so lets get started....

Let me start off by Explaining my Goals and Idea's. I would Like to Create a Clan that exist of memebers who's Main goal is to WORK Together to build worlds of variety Rpgs, Challenges, Theme builds, Creative, Survival, You name it we will attempt it. THIS WILL BE A HARDCORE CLAN. Meaning it will be strict with word of mouth rules when you get on a headset I will tell you bout them there.

General guidelines of The clan for now.

1. Must love to build, Can work well with others, And are able to work as a Group.
2. Simply be active everyday or atleast a good portion of a week Like 4-5 days a week.
3. Always communicate with fellow members.
4. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO BUILD THINGS IN A SET TIME FRAME.
5. MUST HAVE A HEADSET
6. inactives or turn inactives will be Replaced.
7. There will only be a maximum of 15 players in this clan at all times. Exceptions to this rule would have to be debated amongst atleast 8 or more of whether to Replace some1 or to simply add 1 new slot for that selected individual.
8. You will be Required to Check in with me Everyday your online (even as simply as Hey im playing)
this will let me be able to keep like a track Record in my inbox of how often ppl are on and at what times!
9. Young kids are welcome (prefer adults) but the Maturity Level must be there.
10. projects will Be 1 at a Time every1 will be engulfed in those 1 Projects (there is no reason to have 3 or 4 doing 1 thing then 2 doing another while 3 do something else)  So Be READY to build with a full group.
11. There will be time frames of stuff to be built and SPECIFIC instructions on what will be needed built and how to do it.
12. There will be activity checks once a week to kick people fromt he clan even if its just me and 1 other person in the clan.

(list will expand over time)

For now this should be enough to explain my idea's and what im hoping to aim for.
(any Posts OTHER than Asking to join or CONSTRUCTIVE questions for the clan will be considered as trolling or Spam DONT DO IT)

Post if interested :D
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 04:29:21 AM by kolinko9 »

RXZ x REPLAYZz

Re: HardCore blockers
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2014, 10:32:56 AM »
Good Luck!  :3

Jack Of Shades

Re: HardCore blockers
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2014, 10:48:27 AM »
Sounds very organized thus far, I wish you the best of luck! ^-^