Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  -/-Team Chronicle-/-  (Read 9402 times)

Gary

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Steam: Conmaan ... ... Discord: Conmaan #9586
    • View Profile
-/-Team Chronicle-/-
« on: June 10, 2014, 12:48:13 PM »
Team Chronicle is dedicated to a variety of games and playstyles for all player types. These games currently include (Total Miner Forge) and will include (Destiny) in the future. There are 3 "branches" that members of the clan can apply for.

The administrative branch is reserved for guild leaders and administrative members.

Clan Leader: Las3rShark (Conmaan)

The Competitive branch is dedicated for those who wish to participate in a variety of games in an organized manner. The outlying difference between the Competitive Branch and the Casual Branch is that Competitive players will be personally invited to building sessions for the clan, and work will be expected to be produced from them (although there is no set in stone commitment required).

[General Guild]
Leader: Las3rShark (Conmaan)
Members:
-/-Crazytater (B1GCHARLES/Tutorial Mastah/Builder)
-/-A NeftyMan A (Recorder)
-/- Pringle (Builder)
-/- Ares Zyro (Builder)

The Casual branch is for those who just want to have a good time playing in lobbies with fellow members of Team Chronicle. There is no real commitment to this branch.

Members:
Jeff McNewmen
Carbon x Spider
BliTY
Ultify Gaming
FeAr x SNIP3z
LG White
Rejectz
Fatb FFA
Fudge
BlackDragon

Applications/How to Join: Fill out the following application information and send it as a pm to Conmaan or leave a comment below.

Gamertag:
Build Style:
Preffered Branch: (Casual/Competitive)
A Few Words About Yourself/Reason For Joining: (Optional)

Clan Info & Updates:

7/18/14-  Hunger Games competition coming soon! Sign up now! Only a handful of spots left.

Team Chronicle Worlds: In order for a world to be a Team Chronicle world, it must be made by members of Team Chronicle, and it must include some form of information somewhere on the map about our clan. If you are unsure whether a map is really made by us, then feel free to check here and see. Also, if you want to label a world of yours as a Team Chronicle world, you MUST contact me (Conmaan) first.

1.) Our Community World

Map Name: Community
Features: Various components for visitors to take upon asking the host. These include terraforming tools, pre-made quest dialogue, and Dungeon Component kits. Also, we have some PvP arenas and residential buildings showcased on the world. More will come soon!
Host/Creator: Las3rShark
Members Who've Worked on the World: Las3rShark, CrazyTater94, and Jack of Shades.

2.) Our First Community Event: Hunger Games

Map Name: Hunger Games
Features: Various floating islands with structures that each have their own secretly located loot chests.
Map Host/Creator: Las3rShark
Member Who've Worked on the World: A NeftyMan A, CrazyTater94

3.) Black Ops Remake Map

Map Name: Zombie Lobby
Features: Various COD BO2 remake maps that make for a unique and complex zombie survival gamesysytem which can be played in lobbies including up to 4 players.
Map Creator/Host: Las3rShark
Members Who've Worked on the World: Las3rShark, CrazyTater94
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 08:26:23 PM by Conmaan »

Link to my youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo4rmelSOUB9YMM0Is-zWyQ

Gary

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
    • View Profile
Re: -/-Team Chronicle-/-
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2014, 05:02:21 PM »
OP updated. Currently accepting applications. Please understand that if you apply for the competitive branch you will be tested for competency with building. Also, once the clan count reaches 10, the most active competitve builders may be asked to be Guild Leaders.

UltifyGaming

• UltifyGaming/Offiicial
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: UltifyGaming
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2014, 08:28:18 PM »
Gamer tag: UltifyGaming/Ultimatecy
Build Style: Medieval/Fantasy/Greek Style
Preferred Branch: Competitive
Words about my self: Well I've always enjoyed playing games, and lately I've been addicted to playing Sandbox games like TM.  When I was a kid though I used to play a ton of Halo, Battlefield, Fable, Morrowind.
Reason For Joining: Well I've know you for about two weeks, and you seem pretty cool, and seem to know what your doing.  I also I like the name.

Jared

• Supreme Member
  • |Trivia & Maze Designer| |Previous TMF Tester|
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Jeff McNewmen
  • PSN: Jeff_McNewmen
  • Steam: Jeff McNewmen
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2014, 09:11:49 PM »
Gamertag
Jeff McNewmen

Build Style
Challenge

Preferred Branch
Casual Branch

Jared

• Supreme Member
  • |Trivia & Maze Designer| |Previous TMF Tester|
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Jeff McNewmen
  • PSN: Jeff_McNewmen
  • Steam: Jeff McNewmen
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2014, 01:35:02 AM »
I thought Ultify asked to be in the Competitive Branch?

CarboN x Spider

• Elite Member
  • Secret Spider-Sloth since 1986
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Blu Juggernaut5
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2014, 02:01:42 AM »
Gamertag:CarboN x Spider
Build Style: medieval
Preffered Branch: (Casual/Competitive) competitive with a dash of casual...no wait just casual with a sprinkle of competitive
A Few Words About Yourself/Reason For Joining: (Optional) when I way just a boy my father told me....son get out of this house...and ever since then I have been looking for a clan to join.

jokes or am I ...
I just feel like its a good clan to join..and other reasons that I haven't thought of yet
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 02:03:13 AM by CarboN x Spider »

Gary

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2014, 09:48:43 AM »
I thought Ultify asked to be in the Competitive Branch?

Oh he did! I was looking for where it said that and couldn't find it! The font tripped me up xD

Gary

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2014, 09:51:32 AM »
Gamertag:CarboN x Spider
Build Style: medieval
Preffered Branch: (Casual/Competitive) competitive with a dash of casual...no wait just casual with a sprinkle of competitive
A Few Words About Yourself/Reason For Joining: (Optional) when I way just a boy my father told me....son get out of this house...and ever since then I have been looking for a clan to join.

jokes or am I ...
I just feel like its a good clan to join..and other reasons that I haven't thought of yet

I will add you to Casual. If you want to participate in builds you can, but there is not necessarily a requirement to do so.

Gary

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2014, 09:59:45 AM »
Welcome Jeff, Carbon, and Ultify to the clan!! Hope you guys enjoy your stay. Also, crazytater has joined (application was sent through a personal message) so give him a big hug and a low fat cookie.

Message to ALL CLAN MEMBERS: Eventually we will come up with a community world in which we showcase all of our wonderful clan member's creations. Both Casual and Competitive alike. So consolidate your best work onto either 50x50 or 30x30 land plots in preperation! But, to seperate our map from the rest of the worlds, there's a twist. I would like everything to be functional. So maybe your land plot has an RPG, a minigame, some parkour, or something else that the players can have fun in. And yes, Jeff, there can be quizzes xD Happy building!

BliTY

• Brah
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: PasTe EnerGY
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2014, 11:00:43 AM »
Gamer tag: PasTe Energy
Build Style: Modern
Preferred Branch: Casual
Words about my self:I'm Awesome