Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Zelda: Majora's Mask Remake in TM:F (Includes Video) (Updated 1/15/16)  (Read 12791 times)

ORACLE BALL

• Leader of Majora's Mask Remake|Music Producer EDM
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube!
  • Xbox: ORACLE BALL

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Remake in Total Miner: Forge!

I am remaking The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask in this amazing game, Total Miner: Forge. Also, when I am working on this map, I host it in an online game so you guys can check it out! Everytime I upload a new video, I will post the video below. Requirements if you want to help remake Majora's Mask in Total Miner: Forge are posted below :) . Also, at the bottom of this topic, I will tell you the story of Majora's Mask if you have no idea what it is about.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admins:
ORACLE BALL
Ugh Thats Nazty

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(KEEP IN MIND THIS VIDEO IS NOT UP TO DATE TO WHAT I HAVE NOW, BUT CLOSE TO IT)

Story of Majora's Mask:
The game starts with Link, now the Hero of Time from Ocarina of Time, looking for Navi in the Lost Woods. A Skull Kid wearing a mysterious mask and his fairies Tatl and Tael startle Epona and Link is knocked off, unconscious. The Skull Kid steals Epona and the Ocarina of Time from Link and rides into the woods. After regaining consciousness, Link follows, and finds out Epona has run off, but Skull Kid still has the Ocarina of Time. Link follows Skull Kid into a mysterious tree. He rushes his way in, from being unaware of where he was going, Link rushes into the tree, only to find out that there was a pit, which he subsequently fell into. He then lands in a dark room, lit up only by torches and an eerie light emitted by the ceiling.

The Skull Kid turns Link into a Deku Scrub and leaves him and, accidentally, Tatl, behind after leaving. Link, now a Deku Scrub and Tatl go on to follow them into a clock tower. They meet the Happy Mask Salesman, who tells them that if they can get his precious thing back in three days, before he has to leave, he can turn Link back into a Hylian. Link learns the Skull Kid has caused mischief across the new world he's entered called Termina, and that he is trying to get the Moon to crash into Clock Town and destroy the world at the end of the third day.

Link gets the Ocarina of Time back and uses the Song of Time to transport him and Tatl back to the beginning of the dawn of the first day. The Happy Mask Salesman turns Link back to a Hylian, leaving a mask behind to let him turn back to the Deku Scrub whenever he wants. Link now must awaken the four giants in the four compass directions to prevent the Moon from falling, and must repeat the same 3 days over and over until he can awaken them. After saving the Deku Princess and removing the poison from the Southern Swamp, bringing the Snowhead Region to spring, saving the Zora eggs and clearing the fog from Great Bay, and bringing peace to souls in Ikana Canyon, Link stops the Moon from crashing into Termina, but the mask the Skull Kid was wearing, called Majora's Mask, takes over the Moon itself. Link is drawn into the moon, where he defeats Majora in all of its forms. Link then leaves everyone behind to return to Hyrule and continue his search for Navi.

Progress:

[=]

Beggining of game through Lost Woods: 100% Complete

[=]

Clock Town: 98% Complete

[=]

Termina Field: 100% Complete

[=]

Southern Swamp | Woodfall: 100% Complete *updating lost woods

Southern Swamp Spider House: 35% Complete

Deku Shrine: 0% Complete

Woodfall Temple: 33% Complete

[=]

Milk Road: 100% Complete

Romani Ranch: 90% Complete

[=]

Northern Mountains | Snowhead: 10% Complete

Snowhead Temple: 0% Complete

[=]

Great Bay: 20% Complete

Great Bay Spider House: 4% Complete

Pirate Fortress: 0% Complete

Great Bay Temple: 0% Complete

[=]

Ikana Canyon: 0% Complete

Stone Tower: 0% Complete

[=]

Inside the Moon | Battle Against Majora: 10% Complete

[=]

Links to check out!

My Youtube for all of my epic videos :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/l7335

*Be sure to check out the links on my youtube too :)

My Soundcloud for my music ( Free to Download :D )*I write EDM music, such as dubstep.
https://soundcloud.com/brian-carncross

Everthing you need to know about The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
http://www.zeldadungeon.net/wiki/The_Legend_of_Zelda:_Majora's_Mask

UPDATE (9/2/14): Big Thanks to JAmeR the gAMME for helping with some script :)

Thank you for reading and checking this out! Hope to see you on the server :D
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 10:07:47 PM by ORACLE BALL »

Founder Of #ButterThyStick( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

Vandrew

• Elite Member
  • The official Battlefield Merc
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: BEEF STEW476
Re: Majora's Mask Remake
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 08:11:27 PM »
This sounds great I think i will have to join and check this map out sometime. Majora's Mask is my second all time favorite game ever!

So go on, let your imagination loose, 'cause the only thing limiting you is your world size.

ORACLE BALL

• View Profile
    • My Youtube!
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2013, 08:13:03 PM »
Let me guess, Ocarina of Time first favorite? :D Most people it is, OOT is my second favorite, behind Majora's Mask lol

Vandrew

• Elite Member
  • The official Battlefield Merc
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: BEEF STEW476
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2013, 08:14:21 PM »
Yup, you got it lol.  :P

So go on, let your imagination loose, 'cause the only thing limiting you is your world size.

BaldyGargoyle

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2013, 08:22:30 PM »
For lovers of Zelda or Rpg this map is a must see. I was in checking it out last night and without a doudt this map is a strong contender for Zeus. I have an invite coming when the map is more populated and fully expect the world to shine. Great job so far and one I look forward to seeing in the future. Well done.

ORACLE BALL

• View Profile
    • My Youtube!
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2013, 08:28:04 PM »
:D Thank You!

Doctor Pebphiz

• View Profile
    • Homestuck Webcomic
  • Xbox: uracilicCacogen
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2013, 08:56:51 PM »
I just watched a couple of your videos. The map looks fantastic so far! It actually made me want to go play Majora's Mask. I can't wait to see the finished version. It really does look great so far.

Oh, and the newly added ivy will probably help with making some parts even more like the original world.
Emboidered Scroll
Headmaster Writer
/≡\

Violence:
Spoiler for Hidden Content:

Pictures I made:
http://imgur.com/a/LGWJ8#0

ORACLE BALL

• View Profile
    • My Youtube!
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2013, 08:58:53 PM »
Already updated my map to 1.8 and used the ivy, it was perfect for the Southern Swamp!

RF In The Jet

• Supreme Member
  • I love this community, You read my name wrong ;)
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Get Inn The Jet
  • PSN: Get_Inn_The_Jet
  • Steam: Get_Inn_The_Jet
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2013, 09:10:08 PM »
finally you made an account :P good to see you, this world is amazing guys, really you should check it out. (i made the moon awesome, and fixed the water falls :P)
Host of Communicraft

Thanks GK +Grim

ORACLE BALL

• View Profile
    • My Youtube!
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2013, 08:01:28 PM »
You mean you changed the eyes of the moon, which i thought would set my world on fire lol and helped me with the water falls because i didnt understand the water blocks lol! and thnx!