Author Topic:  wood(bark)block skin in multi texture block &/or those skins useable in C. tools  (Read 230 times)

.ok

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
i mentioned this bfr in a diff post and clerical said craig was prob adding the wood skin block to the multi texture block
im not posting asking/demanding it implimended

just idk how -long until 2.0.3 is submitted to PR and from the sound of it next update wont be until 2.1

i think itd be a fairly useful & cool feature of just adding the wood or the bark in the MT block
just bcs its really good in certian builds
and so u dont have to use npc spawners or stairs just for the bark

then for creative tools i think itd be really cool if u was able to use the MT skins in the Creative tools
and if you think about it....the MT skins such as crate,locked door/chest,crop,obsidian arent choseable as blocks in the tools...plus theyre different than the actual block
and some ppl use them in builds
so why not

i think itd be a fairly easy task and if theres still time bfr PR would be a cool add on
Thanks

BliTY

• Brah
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: PasTe EnerGY
Cool idea +1

JD DRAGON 7

• Legendary Member
  • I'm a freelance builder.
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Awarded to exemplary forum members 1 year on site+100 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: JD DRAGON 7
  • PSN: JD_DRAGON7
  • Steam: JD_DRAGON_7
Until Craig says that that the next update will be 2.1 don't give up hope for more small updates. There may be more bugs that need to get patched after this update. And if you remember the last update people were saying that after that one the next would be 2.1 so don't believe every thing you are told until its from Craig.
Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional.
Wii U      JD_DRAGON_7
360        JD DRAGON 7
Ps3/ps4  JD_DRAGON7
Steam    JD_DRAGON_7

.ok

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Until Craig says that that the next update will be 2.1 don't give up hope for more small updates. There may be more bugs that need to get patched after this update. And if you remember the last update people were saying that after that one the next would be 2.1 so don't believe every thing you are told until its from Craig.
i saw a few times where he said next work hed start on 2.1
i also saw agy saying there might be a 4th patch and i igured there was...didnt expect a smaller asap one

its just that its so simple of a thing to do/add minus the c tools part....unless that too is easy and how long of a wait 2.1 will be