Author Topic:  How to get Zeus.  (Read 29249 times)

BaldyGargoyle

• Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
How to get Zeus.
« on: April 22, 2013, 07:33:02 PM »
Well as you can imagine I get a lot of messages asking "How do I get Zeus?", "How do I get demigod?" Well this is the topic for you. If you have a world that you think might get you Zeus then by all means post in this topic.

Here are some pointers for you in regards to what I am looking for. I have added to this post from here on. My aim is to help with a little more detail about the things I look for before deciding to place Zeus.

1. Built up worlds.
     I also refer to these as the high end builds. Usually but not exclusively, these maps can be found within the realms of the older crowd. The players 16+. In these maps I will look for the detail in the builds themselves. I also consider myself to be someone that builds at this level. If you want a fair comparison to work from them I suggest you spend time in the Trial Island map. This is what I would want so see from the older crowd that makes builds for the sake of the build alone. There has not been many players that have gotten a Zeus from me based from this criteria.

2. Gameplay/Roleplay.
      These maps tend to be in the realms of the younger crowd, 16 and under, again not exclusively. The thing I love about these maps is the effort that has gone into them. The unshy/unwitting humour that you find in them. The Spelling mistakes. The complete randomness of the builds that make up the town or settlement. The biggest thing is by far the adventure that you will find in these maps. Without a doubt, the younger folks have this area all to themselves. I have spent a good amount of time in a lot of these maps and always I end with the biggest smile on my face. The best adventures by far.

3. Appropriate builds and language.

If I find swearing and profanities I will block you and make you a non preferred player, no exceptions.

Baldys List.
  • Diamondback662 - Freeland - Dig Deep. Outstanding collection of builds.
  • YoungSykotic182 - New World - DD. A fantastic modern build.
  • FluffyKitty183     - Kittyland - Creative. Wow a fine collection of sculptures.
  • Get Inn The Jet   - Communicraft - Creative. A community effort and a great one at that.
  • fullmetal1660956 - Pixel Art - Creative. If you love pixel art then you must visit.
  • X15 jokeZ oN U   - (sorry forgot name) Creative. A challenge map that does not look like a challenge map.
  • PureClameater  - Darens World. - Creative rpg. Heaps of gameplay potential.
  • KUi Klutch  -  Marcathia. - Creative Rpg. Still a work in progress but so much to do already. Heaps of fun and one worth adventuring in.
  • CallumLhommme - (...........)  - Pixel Art world. Very nice with one of the biggest pieces of pixel I have seen.
  • MAdDOgDeAN95 - Madworld? - Creative Rpg. One of my fav builders. Hang on the streets and feel the atmosphere, a great little world that is expanding.
  • Codinevandal - Destiny - Creative Rpg. Looking forward to seeing this all done and playing the Rpg.
  • a blue gecko - Gecko World - Creative. Fully fitted castle that just impresses at every turn.
  • Pringle2009  - Nexus Stadium - The very best stadium in the game so far.
  • KOOGA ELITE - Bugs Life - A huge build where your so small. Just watch out for the poo.
  • Shortpants128 - AIRPORT - The biggest collection of planes. Beautifully detailed airport.
  • DEATHS TOUCH - Borrowers - If you seen the movie then whats stopping you being one? Must See!

As of the 1.9 update and to date, I think I have around 30 Zeus out there. So for you folks that like to think they are just handed out to anyone. 30 out of 1 million players, LOL.  Build a map and turn all that moaning into something more productive and likely to get you a Zeus. The folks that got Zeus from me all know why they got it and deservingly so. So well done you and remember, haters gonna hate, no matter what you do.

Craig's List
  • xXK1N9Xx101       - ??

That's the list so far and no doubt it will grow. So if you think you can get on this list then make sure you put in a post. The more you can put in the post the more likely I will come and check it out. I will be taking into consideration the age of the builders. The young folks that play and put in a lot of effort are just as likely to get Zeus from me.

Final note folks. Please do not spam my friends asking them to get me to join. That wont work. Also this topic is not open to anyone to complain about who or why I placed Zeus for. That is my choice. Any post along those lines will be removed.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 01:31:19 PM by BaldyGargoyle »

FalloutMan

• Awards Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: xxUnKn0wN Sn1p4
Re: How to get Zeus.
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 08:08:00 PM »
Just encase you forgot you've been on my world, I would like to see if I could get my world on your list (I do have Zeus placed on my world)

You joined on April 21, to replace my Zeus.

Map Name-Falkenth

Nuclear Winter Wonderland

KUi Klutch

• Legendary Member
  • Życie jest trudne, mimo wszystko, to cię zabije.
  • Awards 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Former MotM winners Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13) 3 years on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Zz Klann zZ
  • Steam: KUi Klutch
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2013, 08:14:43 PM »
Yeah! Lol, numero ocho to get DemiGod. Thanks for placing it Baldy, made my day! ;D

Earl0514

• Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: EchoDoubleMike
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2013, 10:45:39 PM »
What's up baldy. Here's my world. I made it before 1.8. Here's a video my friend posted. Note I changed my gamertag from earl0514 to EchoDoubleMike. Hope you like it. http://m.

arebold

• Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar
    • View Profile
    • buildersunit
    • Awards
  • Xbox: arebold
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2013, 11:08:38 PM »
Hey baldy, u might have seen my world's before, If u don't remember here is a vid.

GT: arebold   
Leader of Builders Unit!

Are channel:
(3.1k Subs)

Are Website: http://www.buildersunit.com

Clan forums: http://www.buforums.tk

Pringle

• Legendary Member
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: pringle2009
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2013, 11:50:29 PM »
I added Those details you asked for,
Map: Nexus stadium
Come check out the stuff I added When you get the chance to
https://m.

Beninem

• Loving the recent updates
  • Awards 1 year on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2013, 09:32:49 AM »
Yeah I gotta map that I think is Zeus worthy I got a bit over 300 rates and it is a challenge map but its not like every little kids maps where it's like easy, medium, hard, insane. It's multiple test chambers that have various challenges (some of which I haven't seen in other maps so ill credit them as my own ideas XD) with little storylines for each of them. It's called the Funaporium, a seemingly safe facility that has dark secrets deep within its Rasta walls. I haven't incorporated any 1.8 features into it but I will be working on that today. Also now with the new lighting system I need to add sun blocks to the map and have my guys test everything to make sure it all still works with 1.8. Also while their working on running the test chambers I will be working on a co-op testing course. My gamertag is RUBBERBEARSKAT, Hope to see ya there sometime!

-Ben
The idea of doppelgängers is crazy right? Completely different people that happen look like you. In reality were all doppelgängers of ourselves. Look back, lets say two years. Is that you or is that a complete stranger that has your face?

callum1234

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: xCallumLhomme
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2013, 10:44:27 AM »
hey baldy xCallumLhomme's map is called AMAZING PIXELS

almantux11

• Physics is never easy
  • Awards Former MotM winners Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13) 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: almantux11
  • Steam: almantux111
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2013, 11:12:20 AM »
Why was I skipped :(

callum1234

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: xCallumLhomme
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2013, 11:19:37 AM »
hey alman would you put my map on your YT channel

Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • "Witness me! I live, I die, I live again."
  • Awards 1 year on site Former MotM winners 3 years on site I AM THE LAW! 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2013, 12:14:22 PM »
Would toilet humour class as profanity as I have dog poo collectables on a map of mine ?

(smacks you)

being stupid is gona start to hurt around here.

BaldyGargoyle

• Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2013, 04:07:12 PM »
Just encase you forgot you've been on my world, I would like to see if I could get my world on your list (I do have Zeus placed on my world)

You joined on April 21, to replace my Zeus.

Map Name-Falkenth

I would love to place my own Zeus on your world. I would expect to see good use of the new blocks and gameplay available. Please continue with your build and I will check back at a later date to see how you have progressed.

EpiiKxReaPz

• Awards Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site 1 year on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • gyazo
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Stallion83
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2013, 04:10:32 PM »
Hey baldy will you check mine out its not fully completed yet but it would be cool to see you check it out :) my GT:EpiiKxReaPz

BaldyGargoyle

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2013, 04:17:53 PM »
Why was I skipped :(

You were not skipped. Your Zeus has been replaced. Details are in the Demigod topic.

john5207

• Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2013, 04:54:10 PM »
Do maps like park our maps count to earning a zues