Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  In-Depth Skills WIKI  (Read 2304 times)

deuceman2008

• Work Hard, Play Hard
    • View Profile
    • In-Depth Skills Wiki Owner
  • Xbox: vKPv Owners
In-Depth Skills WIKI
« on: May 16, 2014, 03:20:36 AM »
I know a lot of you are thinking. THIS ALREADY EXISTS. I know. This goes EVEN FURTHUR in depth than any other post you've seen...... I hope.
*-Defintion at the bottom

Health

Health is a secondary skill that is leveled up by doing damage to any mob* and determines the amount of damage you can take before dying.

When you are level one in health you have 10 health and with each level it goes up by 3.

You will find your health bar at the bottom left of your screen under your most recently contributed skill and most recently used tool or block.

Advanced

Spoiler for Hidden Content:
Based on my studies, everytime you deal 10 damage or more to any mob your experience goes up by 1.

To caculate the a persons health-
L=Level
L*3+7

So if a peson's level is 7 the math would be
7*3+7=28
So their Health Points would equal to 28

Strength

Im sorry guys but I can only give you what I think (as in I'm not sure) is right in the advanced section. I have to get info from Craig before I can complete strength. Well anyway:

Strength is a Semi-Secondary Skil that determines the maximum amount of damage you can do in one hit and how quickly you do certain tasks. It is leveled up by either using a Steel Claymore or the Battle Axe(Rare Item) (which at the moment seem not to work correctly) or it's leveled up automaticaly second handedly through other skills.

This skill is reated to any physical action that uses tools or blocks and gains XP in those ways.

Advanced

This skill is revolved around a number (55) and the skills subtract their required use level from this number to get the total damage required to get the next XP point.

For example the level to use a titanium sword is 40
55-40=15 So with this weapon doing 15 damage in total will make you go up one XP point. It dosn't have to be all in one hit. The number goes down with each hit in which damage is done. Then it resets back to 15.

Attack

Attack is a primary skill that determines the chance you will get a damaging hit on your opponent.
It is leveled up by doing damage to any mob with anything but spears or the steel pike.

Advanced

To calculate how much XP you will get you have to divide the damage you do by ten (then multiply it by two*)
So if you deal 10 damage
10/10=1
1*2=2
You get two XP

Defense

Defense is a Primary skill that determines the chance an attacker will damage you. Defense is leveled up by hitting any mob or player with any spear or the steel pike.

Advanced

SEE ADVANCED ATTACK

Ranged

Ranged is a Primary Skill that determines what bows and arrows you can use.
Ranged is leveld up by doind damage to any mob or player with a bow.

Advanced

SEE ADVANCED ATTACK

Mob-A mobile entity with artificial intelegence/
Anything with a Health Bar that is not a remote player
Then multiply by two*- If any stats on the mob are diffrent than the originsl stats this part dosn't count

That's all for now guys any feedback is appriciated!

« Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 07:46:35 AM by deuceman2008 »
My Forum Group RPG:

In-Depth Skills Wiki Owner

Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: dryym
Re: In-Depth Skills WIKI
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2014, 08:19:28 AM »
I know a lot of you are thinking. THIS ALREADY EXISTS. I know this goes EVEN FURTHUR in depth than any other post you've seen...... I hope.

Health

Health is the skill that determines the amount of damage you can take before dying.

You will find your health bar at the bottom left of your screen under your most recently contributed skill and most recently used tool or block.

This skill is leveled by doing damage to any mob(Mobile Entity[Anything with a Health Bar])

Advanced

Based on my studies, everytime you deal 10 damage or more to any mob your experience goes up by 1.

That's all for now guys any feedback is appriciated!

Remember that with every Health level you get 3 Hp.

So if you want to calculate someone's HP from their level, Take their level, Multiply it by 3 and add 7.

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

Gary

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Steam: Conmaan ... ... Discord: Conmaan #9586
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2014, 09:53:23 AM »
Also, you should mention that health is a secondary skill, which means you will gain levels in it indirectly by leveling up other skills.

Link to my youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo4rmelSOUB9YMM0Is-zWyQ

Clerical

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Pixel Artist And Tester
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: TM Clerical
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2014, 10:02:49 AM »
There is a skill section on the extensive guide, tell everything one needs to know on skills.
http://totalminerforums.net/index.php?topic=6217.0

Pixel artist, Map Creator, TotalMiner Tester

deuceman2008

• Work Hard, Play Hard
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2014, 01:07:44 PM »
There is a skill section on the extensive guide, tell everything one needs to know on skills.
http://totalminerforums.net/index.php?topic=6217.0
That Posts's "In depth" description ,in my opinion, was less than satifactory. This one will go ,as mentioned at the top, EVEN FURTHER in depth as far as XP and Specifics. Wasn't a bad post though. Good for new guys getting to know the game and/or it's features.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 01:17:27 PM by deuceman2008 »
My Forum Group RPG:

deuceman2008

• Work Hard, Play Hard
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2014, 01:19:59 PM »
Also, you should mention that health is a secondary skill, which means you will gain levels in it indirectly by leveling up other skills.
Thanks I was so tired this morning I completly forgot about that. I will add it.
My Forum Group RPG:

Peacebringer

• Elite Member
  • Don't be sorry; just improve.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2014, 04:35:36 AM »
Thanks I was so tired this morning I completly forgot about that. I will add it.

So... how are you going to go super "In Depth" on the Digging, Chopping and other skills? I cannot imagine going any more "In Depth" than Clerical's guide and mine: http://totalminerforums.net/index.php?topic=5831.0
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 02:09:09 PM by King Raven »
Skilling Guide

Streaming Total Miner here: https://mixer.com/MistaMaSir

Peacebringer

• Elite Member
  • Don't be sorry; just improve.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2014, 01:39:25 PM »
Is this ever going to be updated? I'm kind of looking forward to what this will look like when finished.
Skilling Guide

Streaming Total Miner here: https://mixer.com/MistaMaSir

Jack Of Shades

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2014, 02:10:31 PM »
Any skill guides that are put up with either new, or informative information are alright with me. I LOVE the skills, so I am a skill junkie. lol Anytime I see these, I have to read them. King Raven and Clerical did some great guides as well. Read both. :D

deuceman2008

• Work Hard, Play Hard
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2014, 04:27:17 PM »
If anyone can get ahold of strength information (or Craig) for me, that would help this post a ton.
Edit: Advanced information only!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 05:12:12 PM by deuceman2008 »
My Forum Group RPG: