Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Skill Farming Map  (Read 321 times)

Muffin

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: RawrMeMuffinMan
Skill Farming Map
« on: May 11, 2014, 12:12:13 AM »
Introduction
Hello, I have made a map that allows you level up multiple skills really easily. It is a fairly simple map made mostly with script blocks. It will be up most of the time while i'm doing stuff such as: homework, watching tv, playing on my laptop, school, leveling up my own skills, and a few other occasions. The map areas are pretty self explanatory, but there will be a tutorial for each area provided below.
Areas
Mob Arena
Spoiler for Hidden Content:
This area is for just about all of your mob killing needs. It helpslevel up the primary skills Attack, Defense, Ranged, Looting (Will be fixed as of 2.02 release), and Strength (Leveled primarily via the Steel Claymore). As for secondary skills, Strength, Health, and Combat.
Mining and Arcade
This area contains the mines, and the Total Invaders Arcade. Featured mines include Coal, Iron, Limestone, Andesite, Diorite, Rhyolite, Cyclonite, Ruby, Gold, Uranium, and Script Blocks. The mine is open for more rock ideas, or anything you think should be added. As for the arcade, it will be improved later, probably based off of a design that I have seen from Scarzy.
Building Area
The building area is used to level up your building skill. There is an area to build and a button to clear the area. You could also level up your farming in here by placing tilled earth. It is not recommended to actually plant and wait to harvest, due to other players being able to clear the building area.
Chopping and Digging
This area is designed just like the mine, it has a mine for wood, sand, and dirt. It is for leveling up your Chopping and Digging.
Smithing, Crafting, Cooking, and Smelting
This area contains Workbenches and furnaces. You can smith items in the workbench, craft in the workbench, cook in the workbench or in the furnace, and smelt in the furnace.
Farming
This area contains a tilled earth plot for growing and harvesting crops, and a plot for just planting seeds and hitting a button to clear them.
Freebuild/Pvp
This area is a temporary replacement for plots, and also is shaping a pvp arena due to pvp being enabled, and grief being allowed. If you don't want to be griefed/killed build higher, the higher you go the less likely someone will come to you or your structure. As stated before, there will be a protected no pvp buld area later.
More Information
You can always contact me on here or xbox.
My gamertag is: RawrMeMuffinMan
If you want to waste you time attempting to grief... It won't end well for you. I have seen many sad attempts recently that have gotten many laughs out of me and people in my party. Almost every area is easily reset via script, and as for freebuild markers + replace = Fixed.
Coming Soon
Challenge Area
Plots

http://prntscr.com/dqrw9s
The Gold Knight [08|Dec 09:11 PM]: I'm sorry, but I speak English... A language that has coherent thoughts that can be understood.