Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic: [Skills] Strength Fastest Way  (Read 2026 times)

Lysther

• Fresh Meat
  • TM Builder & Scripter
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Lysther
Re: Strength Fastest Way
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2015, 04:55:58 PM »
The claymore was the best way to level up the straight slow but the best way
Lysther nothing much.

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber (2013-2019)
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2015, 06:18:24 PM »
The claymore was the best way to level up the straight slow but the best way
hey Lysther i know your new here and stuff but above the post it says a date it was posted in this was posted in a year ago i dont think theres the questions anymore but just a tip hope you enjoy it here Lysthher welcome to the forums

/mm Thanks GK for Sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm YouTube: Mythical Monkey /mm

SARKASIST

• My name is George.
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: SARKASIST
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2015, 02:34:59 PM »
hey Lysther i know your new here and stuff but above the post it says a date it was posted in this was posted in a year ago i dont think theres the questions anymore but just a tip hope you enjoy it here Lysthher welcome to the forums

But sense he's new he might have a question. I believe that rule is made for such things as introductions and other things that are just for a quick response. This however is more broad and anyone can wonder such things. Therefor I believe this topic can still be posted and it's even better that he did so I can correct him and say that the Titanium Battleaxe gives far more strength XP. :)
Ignorance Is Bliss

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber (2013-2019)
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2015, 02:56:05 PM »
But sense he's new he might have a question. I believe that rule is made for such things as introductions and other things that are just for a quick response. This however is more broad and anyone can wonder such things. Therefor I believe this topic can still be posted and it's even better that he did so I can correct him and say that the Titanium Battleaxe gives far more strength XP. :)
it didnt sound like a question but if you want to show him off thats your deal ^-^

/mm Thanks GK for Sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm YouTube: Mythical Monkey /mm

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2015, 03:27:02 PM »

Actually, the Rare Battleaxe gives the best exp for Strength. Mixed with a decent attack and the Necklace Of Knowledge, you'll be racking up experience.

SARKASIST

• My name is George.
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: SARKASIST
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2015, 02:07:55 PM »
Actually, the Rare Battleaxe gives the best exp for Strength. Mixed with a decent attack and the Necklace Of Knowledge, you'll be racking up experience.

Lol that's a given. I'm talking about getting to the Rare Battleaxe. If you're using a claymore, it will take far more time then the Tit B'axe just to get to the rare battle axe. That's my main point. :) You are completely right though. :D
Ignorance Is Bliss

Lunar

• Elite Member
  • AKA Lunar, Script, Subbd, WideningPenny98
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: subbd
  • PSN: Widumn_Boise
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2015, 10:57:02 AM »
Well, imma farm strength soon now