Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Realm Of War! (RPG) New Vid! :D  (Read 31055 times)

Blazethehaze

• A TM Youtuber
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Xbox: xBLAZExThEHazEx
Re: Realm Of War! (RPG)
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2014, 06:11:46 PM »
Sounds very interesting and a lot of fun I can't wait in till it's finished to come play :)

*One Of The Most Well Know Challenge Builders Up To Date*
*Builders Unit Member*
*Team Forge Member*
Sublime Craft Building Team Leader.

RXZ x REPLAYZz

« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2014, 06:26:18 PM »
Sounds very interesting and a lot of fun I can't wait in till it's finished to come play :)
Awesome and if you want access to member only places, early game items, etc then just fill out the template provided at the bottom of the OP :)

Jared

• Supreme Member
  • |Trivia & Maze Designer| |Previous TMF Tester|
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Jeff McNewmen
  • PSN: Jeff_McNewmen
  • Steam: Jeff McNewmen
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2014, 10:42:50 PM »
Character's Name
Tom McNewmen

Age of Character

Character's Race
Nords of Howling Fjord

Character's Class
Paladin

Character's History
Tom was born in a family that was born for violence and destruction. Tom had 98 brothers and 7 sisters. While the mother took care of mostly all of them, Tom and his older brothers Paul and Jack were always cleaning up after his brothers and sisters. Toms father was hardly home to see his family. He was a very evil and critical man who would chop of your tongue just for staring at him funny. When we was home he would always train his sons the quality of defending their-self's. When Tom was 15 his mother died in defending his father in a horrible shootout with a few guards in a nearby village. When they decided to travel elsewhere a huge snowstorm tumbled over them. Tom was separated and for years he traveled alone. He only survived because he tagged along beside other groups until eventually ending up in a newly developed town that involves death and corrupted land and rules around it.

Where Your Character Lives
Where ever the wind takes him

What Your Character Is Known For
His parkour and ninja killing abilities

Reason To Play
It sounds fun and it's a free system so
 "I do what I want!"     ~Eric Cartmen

Video Recorder
Nope

Gamertag
Jeff McNewmen

RXZ x REPLAYZz

« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2014, 10:56:53 AM »
Character's Name
Tom McNewmen

Age of Character

Character's Race
Nords of Howling Fjord

Character's Class
Paladin

Character's History
Tom was born in a family that was born for violence and destruction. Tom had 98 brothers and 7 sisters. While the mother took care of mostly all of them, Tom and his older brothers Paul and Jack were always cleaning up after his brothers and sisters. Toms father was hardly home to see his family. He was a very evil and critical man who would chop of your tongue just for staring at him funny. When we was home he would always train his sons the quality of defending their-self's. When Tom was 15 his mother died in defending his father in a horrible shootout with a few guards in a nearby village. When they decided to travel elsewhere a huge snowstorm tumbled over them. Tom was separated and for years he traveled alone. He only survived because he tagged along beside other groups until eventually ending up in a newly developed town that involves death and corrupted land and rules around it.

Where Your Character Lives
Where ever the wind takes him

What Your Character Is Known For
His parkour and ninja killing abilities

Reason To Play
It sounds fun and it's a free system so
 "I do what I want!"     ~Eric Cartmen

Video Recorder
Nope

Gamertag
Jeff McNewmen
Very nice, thanks :) and the reason to play made me laugh! XD

Ultris07

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2014, 08:33:12 PM »
Character's Name: Aldaris the Indomitable
Age of Character: 35
Race: Nords of Howling Fjord
Class: Paladin
Character's History: As a young lad no man could best his strength in endurance, in his own country. He was brought along on a peace mission heading to the Howling Fjord, there he was trained as a warrior, even he was never the fighting type. He lived in the Howling Fjord as a peace gift from an empire across the great waters, where he raised a son and cared for a loving wife. During a raid on a town in which he lived in for a while, both his wife and son were slaughtered and many good men and friends fell to the Dust Orcs. After a short respite of 10 years of retirement, since marrying his wife, he has since gone back into service. Now at an age of 35, he has gained the title of Aldaris the Indomitable, and he is ready to fight for his family and friends who fell in that raid long since past.
Where Your Character Lives: The Kingdom of the Howling Fjord
What Your Character is Known For: Having a strong defense, and a kind heart. Famous for only using spears in combat
Reason to Play: I like RPG, MMO, Adventure, etc. styled maps where a lot of people get together
Video Recorder: none
GT: Xenogears666
One shall stand, one shall fall!
A warrior takes sword in hand, clasping a gem to his heart. Engraving vanishing memories into the sword, he places finely honed skills into the stone. Spoken from the sword, handed down from the stone... Now the story can be told...
Doth thou desire the power?

RXZ x REPLAYZz

« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2014, 11:05:05 AM »
Character's Name: Aldaris the Indomitable
Age of Character: 35
Race: Nords of Howling Fjord
Class: Paladin
Character's History: As a young lad no man could best his strength in endurance, in his own country. He was brought along on a peace mission heading to the Howling Fjord, there he was trained as a warrior, even he was never the fighting type. He lived in the Howling Fjord as a peace gift from an empire across the great waters, where he raised a son and cared for a loving wife. During a raid on a town in which he lived in for a while, both his wife and son were slaughtered and many good men and friends fell to the Dust Orcs. After a short respite of 10 years of retirement, since marrying his wife, he has since gone back into service. Now at an age of 35, he has gained the title of Aldaris the Indomitable, and he is ready to fight for his family and friends who fell in that raid long since past.
Where Your Character Lives: The Kingdom of the Howling Fjord
What Your Character is Known For: Having a strong defense, and a kind heart. Famous for only using spears in combat
Reason to Play: I like RPG, MMO, Adventure, etc. styled maps where a lot of people get together
Video Recorder: none
GT: Xenogears666
Perfect-ooooooo!!!

CarboN x Spider

• Elite Member
  • Secret Spider-Sloth since 1986
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Blu Juggernaut5
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2014, 11:53:56 AM »
I recommend BluR Legendz for admin ::)

RXZ x REPLAYZz

« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2014, 03:56:58 PM »
I recommend BluR Legendz for admin ::)
Haha possibly but remember admins on this map aren't majorly for building or anything there for constructing and helping with the RPG element and making sure everything runs smoothly and to the best of its potentional!  ^-^

Jared

• Supreme Member
  • |Trivia & Maze Designer| |Previous TMF Tester|
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Jeff McNewmen
  • PSN: Jeff_McNewmen
  • Steam: Jeff McNewmen
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2014, 03:59:57 PM »
Haha possibly but remember admins on this map aren't majorly for building or anything there for constructing and helping with the RPG element and making sure everything runs smoothly and to the best of its potentional!  ^-^
Sounds like my kind of promotion ;)

CarboN x Spider

• Elite Member
  • Secret Spider-Sloth since 1986
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Blu Juggernaut5
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2014, 04:10:45 PM »
I haz da power of RPG skillz o: