Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  After life: Destruction  (Read 827 times)

CarboN x Spider

• Elite Member
  • Secret Spider-Sloth since 1986
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Blu Juggernaut5
After life: Destruction
« on: April 30, 2014, 02:28:22 PM »
Spoiler for Hidden Content:
After life: Destruction   
Prologue
The groans were getting closer; everyone was panicking not knowing what to do. Not even James knew what to do he just hid asking the same question in his head, what happened? A loud shriek came from down the hall startling one of the kids causing him to cry,
“Someone shut that kid up!” Max whispered and instantly a girl crawled over to the boy and sat with him saying words of comfort to him; he went silent and hugged the girl for protection.
After a few minutes the groaning started up again and once again got closer…and closer. A body through itself at the door that sealed the room, everyone went quiet and stared at the door.
“No-one move.” James said in a hushed voice, and then he looked at Max who had gained a short steel bar and nodded. On command he moved to the door and hid behind one of the tables clutching the metal bar. The body outside slammed against the door again and the door shook scaring the little kids again. James kept his eyes on Max, come on, stay calm remember kill whatever enters, he thought to himself. Slam, the door shook again. Suddenly a small boy started crying, the thing outside slammed harder and tugged on the door, now realizing that he wouldn’t give up now Max stood up and shouted, “Guys shut up!” then walked to the door and gripped the handle, he opened the door and grabbed the body throwing him in the room, to the floor then locking the door again. The kids screamed as the man got back up and hobbled towards a hysterical kid, Max tackled the man to the floor and smashed the steel bar down on his head cracking the skull and killing the man instantly. The girl that comforted the first kid stood up and shouted,
“What the hell Max, what if he bit one of us?”
“It didn't” he replied and sat back down next to James.
James woke up and looked out the window to see that it was still dark; he looked around and saw Max in a chair holding his steel bar. He walked over the James and said,
“We need to leave.”
“Why?” I replied curiously
“Look around, we have no food and a bunch of kids that can't fight and will end up dead in a week.”
“We can't just leave, things may look bad b…” He was cut off
“Look you know we need to go.” Max said handing James a steel bar. Before James could respond he walked away only turning to say that he would leave in ten minutes.
Max walked out the door and out the main entrance, he paused to enjoy the clean air,
“Hey wait!”  A call came from behind him, Max smiled and turned to see James with a bag on his back and the steel bar in his hand,
“Ok then…What’s your plan?” James said also obviously enjoying the fresh air…

Let me know what you guys think.
~BluR~

20up40down

• View Profile
  • Xbox: umpkinbutt
Re: After life: Destruction
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2014, 02:34:54 PM »
Sounds like a good start to a short story.

Im the type that gets curios about back story.
It needs to be edited in a few places as well.
I like it so far, you should continue it.

CarboN x Spider

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Blu Juggernaut5
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2014, 02:40:54 PM »
Sounds like a good start to a short story.

Im the type that gets curios about back story.
It needs to be edited in a few places as well.
I like it so far, you should continue it.
Going to try do a chapter every 1-2 days if i remember and just need to get back into writing again :)

DatAwesomenessDoe

• The dankest of the grass.
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart Page
  • PSN: DatAwesomeness
  • Steam: DatAwesomeness
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2014, 07:31:15 PM »
Blur you are awestastic

CarboN x Spider

• Elite Member