Author Topic:  different kinds of ivy?more use for it + ideas  (Read 170 times)

.ok

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
different kinds of ivy?more use for it + ideas
« on: April 30, 2014, 08:20:49 AM »
idk if this is possible....but i think it would be pretty cool if we got different kinds of ivy block....like how we got different leaf blocks
or maybe a different look to the one we have now

bcs idk about you,but the current ivy looks kind of paleish and weird looking/bulky comared to rl ivy that has more of a dark green feel

i kind of think it would be cool if we got like a darker ish ivy or different colored/temp (cool/warm color) ivy
or something

then for ideas
what if ivy could be implimented to the world more naturally......like on trees...or if placed on like a wall...it would spread automatically
or if it was placed by a water sourse it wuld help it grow faster

then what if it could be implemended  in farming..like for tomatoes....or maybe future crops like grapes or olives
if it implimended with tomatoes or olives then that could work well with making pizza
or maybe if placed on thr ground or for a new crop if u place that seed down it would spawn ivy and you could do like watermellon,squash,pumpkin,or any other vine fruit/vegtable

Gary

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Steam: Conmaan ... ... Discord: Conmaan #9586
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: different kinds of ivy?more use for it + ideas
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2014, 10:14:48 AM »
If you switch the texture pack to so,etching like Rupture then ivy will look more greenish (as opposed to paleish)

Link to my youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo4rmelSOUB9YMM0Is-zWyQ