Author Topic:  multi texture block skins useable in fill/replace/ect or their own blocks?  (Read 197 times)

.ok

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
its really cool how some of the skins like crop or the chests/safe/ect

are useable
but it could be anoying at times doing a build with those skins being you have to hand place them

i think it would be pretty cool if you could be able to use them in fill,for say like a floor or something........

or if not that then y not be able to use them as individual blocks
because i think some of them could be used well enough,or bring more uniqueness/creativeness if they were easier to use....i think in a way

just an idea

Clerical

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Pixel Artist And Tester
  • Awards Awarded for extraordinary testing services to our game. Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Unique Content Contributors 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: TM Clerical
They are there own block because they are just textures of other blocks, be confusing there being 2 types of the same block.
However i do like the idea of using creative tools with multi-texture block, Could have it once you select it another window pops up for you to choose which texture you want from it.

Pixel artist, Map Creator, TotalMiner Tester

.ok

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
They are there own block because they are just textures of other blocks, be confusing there being 2 types of the same block.
However i do like the idea of using creative tools with multi-texture block, Could have it once you select it another window pops up for you to choose which texture you want from it.
or maybe just go by the current setup
where whatever texture u picked...it would use that......until you picked a diff one
or where theres the multi block as a choice...and using that would use the skin that was picked last/recently

and what about the ones that dont have a block already...like bedrock or crop...maybe those ones could get individual blocks.....if they dont have a block already