Author Topic:  wood texture from stairs or npc block to be useable as multi texture/reg block  (Read 308 times)

.ok

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
i really like the wood texture that the npc or stair block has......the only thing though is its only accesable through the npc block or stair block

i think it would be pretty cool to use it as a skin in the multi texture block,or maybe a block of its own

that skin helped alot in detail on a build im doing...but was having trouble w the corner of the stair....
after i found out the npc block had the same skin then i had no problem with it....

but being able to chose that specific skin in general would be cool i think

Clerical

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Pixel Artist And Tester
  • Awards Awarded for extraordinary testing services to our game. Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Unique Content Contributors 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: TM Clerical
You mean the default texture on stairs that you can use in the multi-texture block named "Stairs"
or something else, that is only thing i can think of.

Pixel artist, Map Creator, TotalMiner Tester

.ok

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
You mean the default texture on stairs that you can use in the multi-texture block named "Stairs"
or something else, that is only thing i can think of.
basically the bark of the wood block....without the top part of the reg wood block

Clerical

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Pixel Artist And Tester
  • Awards Awarded for extraordinary testing services to our game. Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Unique Content Contributors 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: TM Clerical
Ahh yeah i get you now, Yeah i am pretty sure it is suppose to be in the multi-texture block,
Ill ask Craig when he is next on.

Pixel artist, Map Creator, TotalMiner Tester