Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Dragons!  (Read 2007 times)

Totally the best

• Mr. Buzzkill
    • View Profile
    • N/A
Dragons!
« on: April 28, 2014, 06:58:59 PM »
  What's that in the distance? It's a bird! It's a plane! Heh, Nope! It's a giant fire breathing dragon about to swoop down and bite your little head off!

These giant beasts can be found in all biomes, though this beautiful lizard is VERY rare. About a 1/65 chance of spawning. Be cautious when engaging in battle! They can swoop down and deal a heavy 40 damage. Killing them isn't to easy, as they have a whopping 200Hp.

Their A.I. would allow them to fly up about 30 blocks high. And fly low to hit their targets. They attack Villagers, Knights, and Players.

Managing to kill one will drop 3-6 DragonScales. DragonScales can be used to make armor, tools, and jewelry. All tools are better than all other tools, besides GreenStone Gold. The armor would also be second best, behind Diamantium. The jewelry can be enchanted into new ones, listed in my other post, New Jewelry.

Link: http://totalminerforums.net/index.php?topic=6249.0
I'm a dreamer. What about? Starting a game dev company, big or small, and making people happy. I don't want fame, or money at all, just happiness. I've started the company, though its not the biggest, I'm still happy.

The White Rabbit

• Legendary Member
  • Are you a solo builder too?
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Nobodies56
  • PSN: A_Blessed_Potato
  • Steam: Ray
Re: Dragons!
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2014, 07:05:13 PM »
Dragons... I can't even start linking how many times this has been asked for.
  Personally dragons are dull and most people have already had their say due to this rinse and repeat idea
 I don't mind the idea of a new mob but not dragons maybe an ent :3
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 07:09:49 PM by The White Rabbit »

Thanks GK for the new sig it looks great!

You may be able to teach a chimp to dance, but will he dance for your tune?

Totally the best

• Mr. Buzzkill
    • View Profile
    • N/A
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2014, 07:08:03 PM »
Oii
I'm a dreamer. What about? Starting a game dev company, big or small, and making people happy. I don't want fame, or money at all, just happiness. I've started the company, though its not the biggest, I'm still happy.

Keaton Potatoes

• It's always Christmas in Gotham muhahaha
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Probadcop999
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2014, 07:10:40 PM »
Dragons... I can't even start linking how many times this has been asked for.
  Personally dragons are dull and most people have already had their say due to this rinse and repeat idea
 I don't mind the idea of a new mob but not dragons maybe an ent :3
Agreed... Though a lovely new mob/mob boss could be the missing link.

Totally the best

• Mr. Buzzkill
    • View Profile
    • N/A
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2014, 07:20:52 PM »
Oii
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 07:36:51 PM by Totally the best »

Gary

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Steam: Conmaan ... ... Discord: Conmaan #9586
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2014, 07:35:07 PM »
Try castleminerz instead. Total miner forge has a lot of uniqueness that other sandbox games dont and if a boss like mob/event (other than diablo) was to be added I would rather like to see something I havent seen done before.

Totally the best

• Mr. Buzzkill
    • View Profile
    • N/A
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2014, 07:39:58 PM »

20up40down

• View Profile
  • Xbox: umpkinbutt
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2014, 07:38:41 PM »
  What's that in the distance? It's a bird! It's a plane! Heh, Nope! It's a giant fire breathing dragon about to swoop down and bite your little head off!

These giant beasts can be found in all biomes, though this beautiful lizard is VERY rare. About a 1/65 chance of spawning. Be cautious when engaging in battle! They can swoop down and deal a heavy 40 damage. Killing them isn't to easy, as they have a whopping 200Hp.

Their A.I. would allow them to fly up about 30 blocks high. And fly low to hit their targets. They attack Villagers, Knights, and Players.

Managing to kill one will drop 3-6 DragonScales. DragonScales can be used to make armor, tools, and jewelry. All tools are better than all other tools, besides GreenStone Gold. The armor would also be second best, behind Diamantium. The jewelry can be enchanted into new ones, listed in my other post, New Jewelry.

Dragons. This isn't skyrim or MC or that other indie game with dragon. Please. GTFOoH

DarkVortex101

• View Profile
  • Xbox: DarkVortex101
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2014, 08:39:27 PM »

-_- I have already posted This a couple weeks ago...

Craig

• TM Creator
  • Extreme Member
  • Dig Deep
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
  • Steam: tota1miner
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2014, 08:41:39 PM »
-_- I have already posted This a couple weeks ago...
then post the link here