Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  New Jewelry  (Read 1155 times)

Totally the best

• Mr. Buzzkill
    • View Profile
    • N/A
New Jewelry
« on: April 27, 2014, 10:49:27 PM »
    Let's hop in!

1st is the Ring of Craig. Who says he shouldn't get a cameo? This enchanted MoonIron Ring will make you invulnerable to all damage when your health is below 10 for 25 seconds.
   Next is the Amulet of Darkness, an enchanted MoonIron Amulet capable of healing the holder by 10Hp per second while under dim to no light. Some combat debuffs.
   Up to bat is the Necklace of Blindness. No, it doesn't make you wear shades. But it does leave enemies blind if they are punched by the wielder, leaving the prey unable to fight for 3 seconds, due to not being able to see. Negative Mining Debuffs. You also get to see the victim flail around! Classic!

Here, we've got the Ring of BOOM! Wearing such ring will make you corpse explode in a 2x2 area, dealing the same damage as C4. The BOOM! takes about 1.25 seconds to ignite, giving the chance of killing your killer. Payback in style! Made out of an enchanted DragonScale Ring.

Number 4, wait, no. Number... Oh forget it! Next is the Pride Amulet. This sinful jewel will increase all and every combat skill by 35%, leaving your opponent in the dust. Again, made by the enchantment of a DragonScale item.

Last, we got the Necklace of Joy. Mdke by some majic dragon skin, wearing this uncomfortable noose-of-a-necklace will make you take no damage from other players, though it comes with large movement and combat skill debuffs. For those hippies out there!

That's it for now. Thx for reading!
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 05:35:51 PM by Totally the best »
I'm a dreamer. What about? Starting a game dev company, big or small, and making people happy. I don't want fame, or money at all, just happiness. I've started the company, though its not the biggest, I'm still happy.

technotuna

• View Profile
Re: New Jewelry
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2014, 01:20:44 AM »
    Let's hop in!

1st is the Ring of Craig. Who says he shouldn't get a cameo? This enchanted MoonIron Ring will make you invulnerable to all damage when your health is below 10 for 25 seconds.
   Next is the Amulet of Darkness, an enchanted MoonIron Amulet capable of healing the holder by 10Hp per second while under dim to no light. Some combat debuffs.
   Up to bat is the Necklace of Blindness. No, it doesn't make you wear shades. But it does leave enemies blind if they are punched by the wielder, leaving the prey unable to fight for 7.5 seconds, due to not being able to see. Negative Mining Debuffs. You also get to see the victim flail around! Classic!

Here, we've got the Ring of BOOM! Wearing such ring will make you corpse explode in a 5x5 area, dealing the same damage as C4. The BOOM! takes about 1.25 seconds to ignite, giving the chance of killing your killer. Payback in style! Made out of an enchanted DragonScale Ring.

Number 4, wait, no. Number... Oh forget it! Next is the Pride Amulet. This sinful jewel will increase all and every combat skill by 35%, leaving your opponent in the dust. Again, made by the enchantment of a DragonScale item.

Last, we got the Necklace of Joy. Mdke by some majic dragon skin, wearing this uncomfortable noose-of-a-necklace will make you take no damage from other players, though it comes with large movement and combat skill debuffs. For those hippies out there!

That's it for now. Thx for reading!
These, in my opinion, are some good suggestions.  The only problems I see are that the physical role of the blinding necklace and the ring of boom should be switches,  the ring should blind as you must punch them with it. Speaking of blinding,  I think the blind effect should last much shorter then 7.5 seconds as well as only reducing the creatures combat accuracy.

legohead2000

• Drowning in spaaaaaaace!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Legohead2000
  • Steam: Dawnbreaker508
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2014, 08:35:23 AM »
These, in my opinion, are some good suggestions.  The only problems I see are that the physical role of the blinding necklace and the ring of boom should be switches,  the ring should blind as you must punch them with it. Speaking of blinding,  I think the blind effect should last much shorter then 7.5 seconds as well as only reducing the creatures combat accuracy.
yeah, I agree. Some of this is a little OP
Is this the little awesome thing that people use to put lifelong quotes under their comments?

God4all

• I'll help if possible not if its necessary.
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: God4all
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2014, 09:58:28 AM »
Ring of boom:well its a good idea but 5x5 is kinda big for a small object maybe 2x3 or 2x2 and the ring of blindness duration should really be debuffed

Totally the best

• Mr. Buzzkill
    • View Profile
    • N/A
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2014, 05:39:08 PM »
Ring of boom:well its a good idea but 5x5 is kinda big for a small object maybe 2x3 or 2x2 and the ring of blindness duration should really be debuffed
Thank you for the feedback. I'll update now.
I'm a dreamer. What about? Starting a game dev company, big or small, and making people happy. I don't want fame, or money at all, just happiness. I've started the company, though its not the biggest, I'm still happy.

RXZ x REPLAYZz

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2014, 06:19:47 PM »
Nice Ideas! personally I would love a ring that pulls all mobs to attack you in a 8 block radius but you get a 10% armour increase (perfect for protecting lower level people and friends) called the ring of aggro or something ;)

Totally the best

• Mr. Buzzkill
    • View Profile
    • N/A
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2014, 06:36:40 PM »
Nice Ideas! personally I would love a ring that pulls all mobs to attack you in a 8 block radius but you get a 10% armour increase (perfect for protecting lower level people and friends) called the ring of aggro or something ;)
Thanks! Should I add that?