Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Builders Unit TM Division  (Read 3757 times)

B1ack W1dow

• Tester
  • Total Miner Forge Tester
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: X B1ack W1dow X
  • Steam: Totalminerforgeplayer
Builders Unit TM Division
« on: April 27, 2014, 02:02:34 AM »

About Us

We are a Minecraft/Total Miner Forge building team. We have some of the most talented players you can find on the game. When we complete a team project we will share it out to the community for everyone to enjoy. We build a variety of things from Fantasy medieval to Organic and much more. If you think you have what it takes to be apart of our clan, post with the format provided at the bottom of this post.

News:
=======================================================================================================
~There have been some major changes on the Builders Unit Clan Leadership. It has been made aware that Ubiquitous is now Acting Leader until Arebold returns to us! Make sure to show him support by messaging him over Xbox! Lets wish him Luck in his new role!

~We will be continuing Clan activities as per the norm, if any member that would like to suggest a build or Clan Event please message Miss Cellany or X B1ack W1dow X via xbox!

we also have a new member.
 Terra Nova 0149

=======================================================================================================
Project Updates:
-Project Aperiens Team Members, There have been some changes within the Builders Unit Community. As such the Hunger Games Project has been put on hold. If you would still like to work on it please message a Leader so they can keep track of your progress on it.(for credit purposes)

-There is going to be a new Project for the BU TMD. It WILL be placed on the Clan Channel and be used as promotional material for The Builders Unit Total Miner Division . This Project will be Mandatory for members to participate in, Members that fail to contribute  equal hours to the Project face expulsion from the clan and will taken off of our lists and removed from any credit rolls.

Rules, CoC and Application Process

Rules
  • All members and applicants are expected to read and adhere to the BU TM Division Code of Conduct.
  • Members of BU TM Division are expected to attend at least one clan meeting per month, and at least two team builds a month. By participating in our weekly activities we will become better builders, and will learn from each other’s styles.
  • If you are called to a party by a higher-ranking member, please respond to that person ASAP. You are not expected to leave your game, but we expect you message us acknowledging you received our message. Even if you do not like the person summoning you, they are your superior, you must answer. Blatantly ignoring a summons is a dismissible offence.
  • As a Member of BU TM division you are expected to behave respectively towards your Leaders and Ranked Members.
  • Expect criticism and suggestions on your projects from Members and Leaders alike, you are expected to become a better builder in this clan.

Code of Conduct
  • Discrimination of any type in Builders Unit is not acceptable. This rule applies under any circumstance where you are representing Builders Unit including but not limited to, free builds, open lobbies, voice messages, text messages (on Xbox), and any medium offered through our website (Twitter, YouTube Etc.). This is a dismissible offence.
  • Cheating, hacking, game and/or system tampering will get you dismissed from Builders Unit. Members are expected to follow all Xbox box live terms, conditions, and regulations and abide by them. This is a dismissible offence.
  • Harassment in any form, sexual or otherwise, is absolutely unacceptable. If you violate this section, or the previous, prepare to be judged by high-ups who have absolutely no tolerance for this type of behavior.  This is a dismissible offence.
  • All Members in Builders Unit are responsible for themselves and their actions. Superiors within Builders Unit are not responsible for members who violate the rules. Members who violate the rules will be reviewed by members within Builders Unit leadership.
  • THE LAST AND MOST IMPORTANT RULE: ALWAYS REMEMBER TO HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Violation of this article is a dismissible offence.

Application Rules
  • BU TM Division is looking for the best builders of each game type, however as we are the TM Division, NO Minecraft Map can be submitted for review.
  • Any Components/ Component Packs used (excepting System Terrain and System Trees), MUST be created and owned by the potential recruit, OR have permission of Component Maker.
  • Total Miner has many different map subtypes, as such any map subtype can be submitted for review by the Team Leaders, please note that every map will be critically appraised and as such only submit the map you think is your best work. Regardless of subtype….

Please Follow this Application:

Example
GT:
Forum name:
Other Qualifying Skills:

« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 09:56:43 PM by B1ack W1dow »

B1ack W1dow

• Tester
    • View Profile
Re: Builders Unit
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2014, 02:02:50 AM »

Members List

Clan Owners:
Arebold

Clan Leaders:
Ubiquitous, Intro Apostle, Niaf Reaper

BU Total Miner Division Team Leaders:
X B1ack W1dow, Miss Cellany

Recorders:
X B1ack W1dow X
Graphics Artists:
Builder of the Month:
Project Leaders:

Senior Builder:
Builders:
ll ShadeZz ll , glazer29 , NATMAN55
Oracle Ball ,  xBlAZExThEHazEx, Shortpants128
Ares Zyro, Terra Nova 0149

Junior Builders:
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 10:00:38 PM by B1ack W1dow »

B1ack W1dow

• Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2014, 02:03:07 AM »
Reserved

Shadez

• The Architect
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: ll ShadeZz ll
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2014, 02:09:38 AM »
Colorful ;) glad to be apart of the team

Gary

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Steam: Conmaan ... ... Discord: Conmaan #9586
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2014, 02:12:55 AM »
GT: Las3rShark
Forum Name: Conmaan
Map Name(s): The Moon, Athens, Fragmented.
Skills: My strong suit is in writing lore/quests for RPG style maps. My building skills are competent, but not in any way incredible.

Link to my youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo4rmelSOUB9YMM0Is-zWyQ

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber (2013-2019)
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2014, 02:16:58 AM »
GT Empire Mysterio
Forum name TheMysteriofan99
age 14
map name Mysterio Home
other i am a challenge builder

/mm Thanks GK for Sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm YouTube: Mythical Monkey /mm

CarboN x Spider

• Elite Member
  • Secret Spider-Sloth since 1986
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Blu Juggernaut5
Re: Builders Unit TM Division
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2014, 04:17:46 AM »
GT:BluR Legendz
Forum name:BluR (why do we need this part, may i ask?)
Map Name:Trigolith (beta)
Other Qualifying Skills:Erm..i build medieval and i terraform :)

Don't have a mic by the way :)

RXZ x REPLAYZz

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2014, 05:27:57 AM »
GT: Ares Zyro
Forum name: Ares Zyro
Map Name: Villagecraft 3
Other Qualifying Skills: Intro Apostle asked me to join yesterday and I said I would make the decision today and know I have. I also can build multiple things and styles but mainly medieval and fantasy...

Slayde

• ✧ Creative Universe ✧
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Grey BW
  • PSN: RvG_Fade
  • Steam: ✪ Grey ✪
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2014, 02:28:01 PM »
Gt: Flare Elitez

Forum Name: Elitez

Map: Heaven (Work In Progress)

Other: A minor pixel artist but I don't usually do it anymore.

\[T]/ Praise The Sun! ☀️

.ok

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2014, 05:20:43 PM »
GT:Ugh ThatZ NaZty
Forum Name:Ugh ThatZ NaZty
map:total course 2
other:used to do pixel art....gna try to begin again when i can
idk what kind of building tecnique(goth,modern,ect)i do,so i would have to have smne come look at my map and look at the 2 or 3 things i recently done

q though:if we get added in bu,if we get invited to another tm clan or team,are we allowed to join that too or no...just bcs i see multiple ppl in more than one group

and is this the same builders unite as before when mw2 god tyler was around or no