We are a Minecraft/Total Miner Forge building team. We have some of the most talented players you can find on the game. When we complete a team project we will share it out to the community for everyone to enjoy. We build a variety of things from Fantasy medieval to Organic and much more. If you think you have what it takes to be apart of our clan, post with the format provided at the bottom of this post.
~There have been some major changes on the Builders Unit Clan Leadership. It has been made aware that Ubiquitous
is now Acting Leader until Arebold returns to us! Make sure to show him support by messaging him over Xbox! Lets wish him Luck in his new role!
~We will be continuing Clan activities as per the norm, if any member that would like to suggest a build or Clan Event please message Miss Cellany
or X B1ack W1dow X
we also have a new member.
Terra Nova 0149 =======================================================================================================Project Updates:=======================================================================================================
-Project Aperiens Team Members, There have been some changes within the Builders Unit Community. As such the Hunger Games Project has been put on hold. If you would still like to work on it please message a Leader so they can keep track of your progress on it.(for credit purposes)
-There is going to be a new Project
for the BU TMD. It WILL be placed on the Clan Channel
and be used as promotional material for The Builders Unit Total Miner Division . This Project will be Mandatory
for members to participate in, Members that fail to contribute equal hours to the Project face expulsion
from the clan and will taken off of our lists and
removed from any credit rolls.
Rules, CoC and Application Process
- All members and applicants are expected to read and adhere to the BU TM Division Code of Conduct.
- Members of BU TM Division are expected to attend at least one clan meeting per month, and at least two team builds a month. By participating in our weekly activities we will become better builders, and will learn from each other’s styles.
- If you are called to a party by a higher-ranking member, please respond to that person ASAP. You are not expected to leave your game, but we expect you message us acknowledging you received our message. Even if you do not like the person summoning you, they are your superior, you must answer. Blatantly ignoring a summons is a dismissible offence.
- As a Member of BU TM division you are expected to behave respectively towards your Leaders and Ranked Members.
- Expect criticism and suggestions on your projects from Members and Leaders alike, you are expected to become a better builder in this clan.
Code of Conduct
- Discrimination of any type in Builders Unit is not acceptable. This rule applies under any circumstance where you are representing Builders Unit including but not limited to, free builds, open lobbies, voice messages, text messages (on Xbox), and any medium offered through our website (Twitter, YouTube Etc.). This is a dismissible offence.
- Cheating, hacking, game and/or system tampering will get you dismissed from Builders Unit. Members are expected to follow all Xbox box live terms, conditions, and regulations and abide by them. This is a dismissible offence.
- Harassment in any form, sexual or otherwise, is absolutely unacceptable. If you violate this section, or the previous, prepare to be judged by high-ups who have absolutely no tolerance for this type of behavior. This is a dismissible offence.
- All Members in Builders Unit are responsible for themselves and their actions. Superiors within Builders Unit are not responsible for members who violate the rules. Members who violate the rules will be reviewed by members within Builders Unit leadership.
- THE LAST AND MOST IMPORTANT RULE: ALWAYS REMEMBER TO HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Violation of this article is a dismissible offence.
- BU TM Division is looking for the best builders of each game type, however as we are the TM Division, NO Minecraft Map can be submitted for review.
- Any Components/ Component Packs used (excepting System Terrain and System Trees), MUST be created and owned by the potential recruit, OR have permission of Component Maker.
- Total Miner has many different map subtypes, as such any map subtype can be submitted for review by the Team Leaders, please note that every map will be critically appraised and as such only submit the map you think is your best work. Regardless of subtype….
Please Follow this Application:
Other Qualifying Skills: