Author Topic:  (NEW PICS!) REVOLUTION CITY 2.1- Started now!  (Read 13908 times)

ORACLE BALL

• Leader of Majora's Mask Remake|Music Producer EDM
  • Awards 1 year on site Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube!
    • Awards
  • Xbox: ORACLE BALL
Re: (NEW PICS!) REVOLUTION CITY 2.1- Started now!
« Reply #345 on: October 07, 2014, 08:07:30 PM »
Thanks😏 and it will be open to join nearly all day today😊 and yeah just let me know and I'll help you out
Ahhh i probably wont be able to play til this weekend : /

Founder Of #ButterThyStick( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

ridley6bp

• Revolution City 2.1!!
  • Awards 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: TTG RAMP4GE
« Reply #346 on: October 22, 2014, 02:00:24 PM »
Hey guys, I haven't been on in a while but anyway, I've been busy for a few hours making Scripts, wifi lighting systems for Revolution, by the end of the week Revolution will have a fully functional lighting system with an electronic headquarters for all electrical implements on the world, giving people the ability to turn lights etc from various places on and off☺️

ridley6bp

• Revolution City 2.1!!
  • Awards 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #347 on: November 08, 2014, 09:55:17 AM »
A lot of work has been done on revolution city, I'm glad to say it's permanently open to the community now (long periods of time) and it is lookin great☺️👌

ridley6bp

• Revolution City 2.1!!
  • Awards 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #348 on: December 07, 2014, 08:54:51 AM »
Not completely done yet but started not long but progress is looking good on my subway station☺️

ridley6bp

• Revolution City 2.1!!
  • Awards 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #349 on: May 07, 2015, 07:07:25 AM »
Hey guys I am aware I've not been on the forums In a while, I've been caught up in college exams, I've past my electrical diploma exams if anyone is interested😃🙌 and I'm back on total miner, the world has came a long way as it's now over 30MB, I've been on building the rivers and ocean surrounding the city, skyscraper building has came to a stand still for now as I need to clean up the terrain etc...

I see not as many people on here now but it's not stopping me building on this world as it's not made to impress, it's made for personal entertainment, I enjoy it so despite the hate I get on it or lack of players joining I'm just carrying on with it letting it grow bigger and bigger, I'm on now so if anyone wants to join to see the progress you are more than welcome.

Jared

• Supreme Member
  • |Trivia & Maze Designer| |Previous TMF Tester|
  • Awards 3 years on site 4 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 2 years on site Former MotM winners 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Jeff McNewmen
  • PSN: Jeff_McNewmen
  • Steam: Jeff McNewmen
« Reply #350 on: May 07, 2015, 06:42:48 PM »
Hey guys I am aware I've not been on the forums In a while, I've been caught up in college exams, I've past my electrical diploma exams if anyone is interested😃🙌 and I'm back on total miner, the world has came a long way as it's now over 30MB, I've been on building the rivers and ocean surrounding the city, skyscgraper building has came to a stand still for now as I need to clean up the terrain etc...

I see not as many people on here now but it's not stopping me building on this world as it's not made to impress, it's made for personal entertainment, I enjoy it so despite the hate I get on it or lack of players joining I'm just carrying on with it letting it grow bigger and bigger, I'm on now so if anyone wants to join to see the progress you are more than welcome.
I adore your willingness to continue. I'll join if I see you hosting.

ridley6bp

• Revolution City 2.1!!
  • Awards 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #351 on: November 26, 2015, 07:53:11 AM »
Hi guys, I thought i'd come and upload a couple of pictures on my progress throughout Revolution, It in my opinion is looking amazing and I hope you guys think so too, I have updated a few stuff in the main information of this topic. I haven't been on the forums in a while, as I've signed for a new club and that has taken my Saturday up:(

But anyway hope you guys like. Yes I know the house is half done.

casual onion

• Legendary Member
  • I sometimes eat onions.
  • Awards 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: casual onion
  • Steam: casual onion
« Reply #352 on: November 28, 2015, 11:22:46 AM »
Wow! I joined thisap and loved it then ***** rate and a favourite, can't wait to see it now!
| Thanks for reading my post. It was great, wasn't it? |

| I build Economy RPG Maps, here i my current one. Hazzah! |

| Feel Free to send me a message on here on the TM Discord (casual onion#3563) |

| Enjoy the next post! |