Author Topic:  +1?  (Read 436 times)

Clumpyscotyman1

• No, I'm not Scottish.
  • Awards 1 year on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
+1?
« on: April 06, 2014, 03:14:49 PM »
Can you only see it through a computer? I'm always on a mobile device and I can't see the +1 and -1 signs. Assuming that its still on this new sight since we had it on the old forums

RXZ x REPLAYZz

Re: +1?
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2014, 03:21:30 PM »
Can you only see it through a computer? I'm always on a mobile device and I can't see the +1 and -1 signs. Assuming that its still on this new sight since we had it on the old forums
you can like peoples post and see who did but you cant dislike it. That way it keeps the forums a bit more friendly :D

Clumpyscotyman1

• No, I'm not Scottish.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2014, 03:48:53 PM »
you can like peoples post and see who did but you cant dislike it. That way it keeps the forums a bit more friendly :D
Can you not like stuff on a mobile device? I can't seem to find a like button on here....

Clerical

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Pixel Artist And Tester
  • Awards Awarded for extraordinary testing services to our game. Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Unique Content Contributors 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: TM Clerical
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2014, 03:53:23 PM »
Can you not like stuff on a mobile device? I can't seem to find a like button on here....
The like button is between the members post and there signature, if it is not there then the answer is no.

Pixel artist, Map Creator, TotalMiner Tester

Clumpyscotyman1

• No, I'm not Scottish.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2014, 03:55:33 PM »
The like button is between the members post and there signature, if it is not there then the answer is no.
Oh shiz, I found it. One last question, where do I see how many likes me or you have?

II FerGie x 🍀

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • Potato!
  • Awards Former MotM winners 4 years on site I AM THE LAW! Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: II FerGie x
  • PSN: II_FerGie_x
  • Steam: iifergiex
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2014, 04:10:34 PM »
Oh shiz, I found it. One last question, where do I see how many likes me or you have?

If the post has a like, you'll see how many likes the post has next to the like button. There's no way to tell how many likes all your posts have made similar to the Reputation.