Author Topic:  MadWorld  (Read 1698 times)

Pride

• Legendary Member
  • A new begining
  • Awards 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Denied Pride
Re: MadWorld
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2013, 11:14:49 AM »
Great world, looks amazing

muD

• Legendary Member
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13) 2 years on site Former MotM winners 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2013, 09:04:23 AM »
In a semi-conscious lack of sleep induced haze it appears i removed my previous comment from here while deleting some others..My apologies.
I'll say again; This world is really worth visiting, one of the few i've had the pleasure of joining which i'd actively recommend others to visit due to all the ideas, details, concept, unique builds & overall feel of the welcoming world you step into.
The buildings are well designed, fit nicely together in a 'realistic layout, & they have a purpose. Easy to see a lot of thought went into this world and its content.

This is the kind of world which you walk away from inspired, with more uses for the blocks than what you had before you joined it.
I look forward to seeing this develop & joining the venture it offers.

If you guys see MadDog hosting and don't join, you are missing out.
:thumbsup: from me (on the OP too when i can)

MadDog95

• Keeping it hidden (<3)
  • Awards Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 1 year on site Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: MAdDOgDEaN95
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2013, 09:09:11 AM »
In a semi-conscious lack of sleep induced haze it appears i removed my previous comment from here while deleting some others..My apologies.
I'll say again; This world is really worth visiting, one of the few i've had the pleasure of joining which i'd actively recommend others to visit due to all the ideas, details, concept, unique builds & overall feel of the welcoming world you step into.
The buildings are well designed, fit nicely together in a 'realistic layout, & they have a purpose. Easy to see a lot of thought went into this world and its content.

This is the kind of world which you walk away from inspired, with more uses for the blocks than what you had before you joined it.
I look forward to seeing this develop & joining the venture it offers.

If you guys see MadDog hosting and don't join, you are missing out.
:thumbsup: from me (on the OP too when i can)
Thank's for the great feedback Mud!
<3

The White Rabbit

• Legendary Member
  • Are you a solo builder too?
  • Awards 2 years on site Former MotM winners 1 year on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Nobodies56
  • PSN: A_Blessed_Potato
  • Steam: Ray
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2013, 02:07:49 PM »
The only problem is... that it is too good now I can't do better so I envy you with passion ):< +1 from me :D

Thanks GK for the new sig it looks great!

You may be able to teach a chimp to dance, but will he dance for your tune?

BuBBa GuMpx18

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2013, 11:21:58 PM »
seems pretty legit though it might look better in 1.8 with HD texture pack

MadDog95

• Keeping it hidden (<3)
  • Awards Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 1 year on site Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2013, 03:14:40 PM »
It had been a couple of day's since 1.8 and i though it was about time for an update.

I've primarily spent my time updating the block's since i now have switched from the "Tester's unite" texture pack to the HD one.

I've also started to add in the new block's, Used a lot of half block's and i LOVE being able to select any texture that i wish. So far I've finished updating the Spawn and the Underground train station witch has taken more time than you think it would just by looking at the change's.

I'm hoping to have finished updating the rest of the world by the weekend and if i do, I'll get some more picture's up, After i have updated everything i will make the decision to either carry on building in the world or start a new one.

Thank you all for reading.

MadDog95

• Keeping it hidden (<3)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2013, 12:12:24 PM »
I have the first 1.8 picture for you guy's, I have to thank Mecha for taking this for me <3

As you can see i have basically finished updating the main street now and will move on to the one side street and the old market as soon as i have enough time to do so, Very little has been built in the world so far, Still updating everything but it has made a BIG difference as you can see from the above picture.

If i am happy with the progress by the weekend i will try get some more picture's up, But they will most likely not be in the quality as the new picture.

Thank you for reading.

DiamondBack662

« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2013, 02:29:36 PM »
I have the first 1.8 picture for you guy's, I have to thank Mecha for taking this for me <3

As you can see i have basically finished updating the main street now and will move on to the one side street and the old market as soon as i have enough time to do so, Very little has been built in the world so far, Still updating everything but it has made a BIG difference as you can see from the above picture.

If i am happy with the progress by the weekend i will try get some more picture's up, But they will most likely not be in the quality as the new picture.

Thank you for reading.

I really like that lamp design.. I'm stealing it for future use...lol!

KUi Klutch

• Legendary Member
  • Życie jest trudne, mimo wszystko, to cię zabije.
  • Awards 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Former MotM winners Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13) 3 years on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Zz Klann zZ
  • Steam: KUi Klutch
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2013, 02:43:07 PM »
Nice mad!!!

SB797

• 10th Member of The Fellowship.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: SB797