Author Topic:  Agykoo's magical Trip to the Philly 2014 Flower Show ^_^  (Read 294 times)

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
  • Awards 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Agykoo
Agykoo's magical Trip to the Philly 2014 Flower Show ^_^
« on: March 15, 2014, 12:58:00 AM »
So agy and part of da family went to the philly 2014 flower show ^_^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wooot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tons of good times and tons of awesome flowers ^_^!!!!!!!!!!

and tons of great food XD, i swear there where as many food stans as flowers XD.

we took the train down to it too ^_^, was a lot of fun to take the train, meet a nice ticket guy, he seemed liek he enjoyed his job ^_^.

had a lot of fun on the trian, cool thign was we can take it form the station all the way to market east station and just go up some staires and we where at the flower show ^_^!!! loved not having ot lkeave the station ^_^. also saw some guy in a cool outfit ^_^

then the first stop was the massive gallary. had some neat art stuff and a wombo sized wine tasting area, natasruly the wine tasting area was packed XD.

we also got to go up some stiars and i ninjaed us up them and we got to see a wild cool area. most peopel didnt know you could go up it, so i felt super ninja. also found a super cool extra fancy ultra bathroom, wish i took pics of the bathroom it was so cool ^_^

then we went to the butterfly area and had a great time in it ^_^, had the biggist oen on me ^_^!! i think theres a pic of it on my jacket ^_^. witch means tehcikly theres a pic of me in it, but its just ma jacket and maybe part of ma tigh.

after words we went into the flower show prime, was huge and tons of fun, like i said there was liek as many food places as flowers XD. was also a cuple event places. and some neat eco stuff and what not. and da food, agy had great food ^_^.

theres also some pics of a fat cute robin that got mixed in form the house. deal with it ^_^

we where there form about 5 till almsot 9, the whoel trip was about 6 hours of awesome ^_^!!!

had so much fun ^_^, my mom and sister did too ^_^ was fun all around ^_^

doing it as a silde show again as theres OVER 9000!!! pics, i kid not that many. but theres tons, sadly some of them are on my sisters camara and i dont knwo where she hides the camra so its most of them but not all of them ^_^.

ok so theres 335ish of them XD! ^_^!!!
Spoiler for Hidden Content:
http://s1115.photobucket.com/user/Agykoo/slideshow/Agykoos%20magical%20trip%20to%20the%202014%20flower%20show

da linky to all of them (335 of them) ^_^!!!

made of nothign but flowers ^_^

i have the biggist one on me!!!! ON ME!!!!!! ^_^ thats part of ma jacket ^_^ Agys so cool ^_^

wish i got a better pic of the depth if the wombo sized butterfkly room, was huge!!! ^_^

one of my more fav exsibits ^_^

dont forget to check rest in the linky ^_^!!!!

^_^
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

YoungSykotic182

• Supreme Member
  • The Demi-God giving Cold Sore King
  • Awards 3 years on site Awarded for extraordinary testing services to our game. Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13) Former MotM winners 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • @YoungSykotic182
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YoungSykotic182
  • Steam: YoungSykotic182
Re: Agykoo's magical Trip to the Philly 2014 Flower Show ^_^
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2014, 02:44:25 AM »
Very cool. Seemed like a great experience. Glad you had fun Agy!

Quadraphinic

• Elite Member
  • Awards Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Awarded for extraordinary testing services to our game. 2 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Quadraphinic
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2014, 02:14:38 PM »
Looked like you had a great time, great pics, and I liked the frogs, frogs are cool, their legs are good eating as well. ^-^
Cheers Quad ^-^
Assume Nothing, Question Everything, Start Thinking
"The delightful and ever-novel pleasure of a useless occupation." Henri de Regnier
I'm fluent in 3 languages...English, Sarcasm, & Profanity
I do not fear insanity, I rather enjoy it!

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
  • Awards 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Agykoo
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2014, 02:52:02 PM »
Looked like you had a great time, great pics, and I liked the frogs, frogs are cool, their legs are good eating as well. ^-^
Cheers Quad ^-^

had frogs legs a few times. very simmiler to what I remember chicken tasting like. only with greenish tint XD ^_^
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^