Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Age of Empires 2 HD  (Read 2121 times)

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Agykoo
Re: Age of Empires 2 HD
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2014, 07:17:34 PM »
played some of the forgoten ep, honsitly i am dispaointed.

while the game play is still solid, and theres even a few new techs and of the only new race i have faced so far (italtions). they have insnaly cool scheems for there buildings and walls.

i am gravly disapointed in the 100% utter lack of voice acting. theres littrly none. theres no story lines for the campains, theres not even any voice acting in the lvs, forcing me to read every thing super fast :(, if i knew ahead of time i may not have bought it, honsitly. half the reasion i played was for the history/story.

maybe its just the first campain thats like it, but i am not happy about it.

as to the first campain i am playing, am playing as the goths trying to forge there own near the boarder of the romain empire.

1st lv was a huge pain, if i had a veiw of the map i coudl have beatin it in maybe 10 mins, instead it took 1.5 hours hehe.

2nd lv i was smart enough to scout around, and its a good thing i did becuse i built castles at key points that ended up saving my self ^_^

was gona plkay the 3rd but i just burnt out and needed to take a break ^_^
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2014, 08:43:46 PM »
beat the first campaign for the forgotten exp, I was not impressed. again really hate the utter lack of voice acting and the story scenese missing.

playing Dracula camapin now......................this is such a very very odd campaign XD

so far there hasint been a single "normal" level yet, the last lv I played littrly played like a game of risk. where I had to run around capturing towns by capturing the torch in it and then it would pump out troops for me. and I coudlent build any of my own troop buldings so it was a wild back and forth with the enemy taking over towns and such. it was a lto fo fun and the battle littrly lasted 3 hours XD ^_^

so I am sticking with it for now ^_^, tho I do miss the voice acting form the first game. and I don't know if I am simpkly much more skilled now, or what but I feel like it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more easyer then it should be, I remember really strugaling in a lot of lvs in the first original 5 campains. and now I feel like its mostly just wating forever to get resorices rather then I am about to die ofrm fighting.

anywho

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2014, 04:59:04 PM »
beat the Dracula campaign, this just reinforces why the lack of the story drawings at the beining and end not being there is a bad thing, it made it sound like at first the turks killed darcula. but I beat the campaign as me wiping th floor with the turks.....so agys confused.

ether way what should have been only a 3 hour battle turned into a 5 hour battle because of my lack of saving and the game (much to its credit) sending a single trebuca after me...........only to have it unpack and one shot my lead guy I had in a field...................thus insta wining it for the ai XD

never seen it do that before. was so mad because I lost 2 hours, but also laughing so hard because a stray trbuca rock one shot my leader and won the battle for the AI XD!!!!

3 more campains to play still ^_^

anywho