Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Nobody  (Read 449 times)

SteveTheSpoon

• View Profile
Nobody
« on: March 02, 2014, 06:48:17 PM »
You are a nobody. These words aren't meant to seem malicious. You see your other was a great hero, he helped many people but when his heart was taken over by the dark you were born. A nobody. You have no heart, no memory, and no emotion. But you are strong, stronger than most that share this fate. Three weapons lie before you. Tell me which will you pick.

The Sword.
Spoiler for Hidden Content:
The sword. With this you will gain immense power. You'll be able to protect your friends and those you care about but a warning. Within the power lies the darkness. Never will a day pass where you don't hear the darkness beckoning you. Are you sure this is your choice?
"Huh, where am I?" You say to yourself. You can't remember a thing and your whole body aches. In your hand you have a sword but with no idea how you got it. You examine it and along the hilt is the name "Xack" (pronounced Zack) this must be your name. You get up with sword in hand and decide to explore your surroundings. With a few swift head turns you can quickly see you are in a city. It wasn't quite a bustling metropolis but it was still quite large.

The Shield.
The shield. You may not be the most powerful but you can withstand any blow. You can defend your friends and family until your last breath. Your light is a beacon to all and you take after your other. A hero. However unlike him you don't always have the power to defeat your foe. Is this your choice?
"Huh, where am I?" You say to yourself. You can't remember a thing and your whole body aches. In your hand you have a sword but with no idea how you got it. You examine it and along the back is the name "Xack" (pronounced Zack) this must be your name. You get up with sword in hand and decide to explore your surroundings. With a few swift head turns you can quickly see you are on a beach. Further in on the island you can see a couple of building but if your being honest they more or less look like shacks.

The Staff.

The staff. Within you lies the potential for all magic. This staff draws that out and maybe one day you'll be able to harness it to either save or destroy the people you care about. You have neither the temptation for darkness or the attraction to light. Your interest is to gain knowledge and to become stronger not caring for either. Do you choose this?
"Huh, where am I?" You say to yourself. You can't remember a thing and your whole body aches. In your hand you have a sword but with no idea how you got it. You examine it and along the side is the name "Xack" (pronounced Zack) this must be your name. You get up with sword in hand and decide to explore your surroundings. With a few swift head turns you can quickly see you are in a cold stone room. The only things you can see are a bed and a firmly locked metal door.
"Embrace your dreams and whatever happens, protect your honour as soldier" - Zack Fair

"I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear I will always remember when the Doctor was me." - The Eleventh Doctor

"I'm simply a madman without a box"

The White Rabbit

• Legendary Member
  • Are you a solo builder too?
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Nobodies56
  • PSN: A_Blessed_Potato
  • Steam: Ray
Re: Nobody
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 06:56:11 PM »
I swear this feels like Kingdom Hearts story o:

Thanks GK for the new sig it looks great!

You may be able to teach a chimp to dance, but will he dance for your tune?

K1dKill3RzZ

• View Profile
  • Xbox: K1dKill3RzZ
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2014, 04:28:01 AM »
I likr the story, I want to see what happens next!
You got all the way here just for this?

AlienizdPixel

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Hello
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: A1ienizdPixe1
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2014, 09:37:19 AM »
Intresting... All weapons say Sword though.
-Alionz