Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Total Miner Memories..  (Read 14563 times)

Jeff

• Elite Member
  • pvp clans
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Oshkosh
  • Steam: Green_Bay
Re: Total Miner Memories..
« Reply #80 on: July 19, 2015, 01:37:32 PM »
i remember when i used to just shoot grenades everywhere on my map and at people. ;)

lol that reminds me In 1.7 ..with no blast permission you could put a launcher with grenades into a turret and it would start blowing up the map...grr happened to me..

almantux11

• Physics is never easy
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: almantux11
  • Steam: almantux111
« Reply #81 on: July 19, 2015, 01:59:01 PM »
'Twas some good times for me

Houndeye

• Woof?
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 19, 2015, 02:10:43 PM »
I remember starting with the trial game. I would always play it. I waited until night to see waht there was. I saw a Zombie and it scared me to death. XD

I bought the game when it was at 1.9, and introduced my sister to it. I told her to punch a duck, and she screamed when it came down on her. I was pretty inactive on the game for awhile. I found my way to the forums, and saw 2.0 in the corner, and I clicked on it. When I saw a Sheep, and Cows being added, I continued to play, and check on it. After 2.0 I liked the fact that if anyone killed a certain mob, it would notify the whole game. It helped me find who it was, so I could take action.(Kill Them) It kind of disappointed me when it got Removed, but I continued to play. I introduced some more of my friends, and we all would have a fun time. Now, I am the proud owner of 3(Soon to be 4) maps including, Bayside City, Total Strike, and Freddy's Pizza. I'd like to thank Craig for this amazing game we have today, and without it, I would still be bored on Minecraft, or CastleMiner. (Except Trolling with p0kem0st3r666)

Jakub34

• View Profile
    • http://www.kongregate.com/games/Coolio_Niato/streamline?acomplete=streaml
  • Xbox: jakub34
« Reply #83 on: July 19, 2015, 09:32:47 PM »
All i remember is playing dig deep all the time. getting murdered by spiders. good community. Just swords and spears. Tiny looking trees. music never played. Was day time 24/7 unless you used 2400 seed. when max depth was at a spooky 2012 :p and all of these fancy blocks we didnt have XD not to mention i could just go to someones world build a dirt thing to the top of the world and place a bucket or water XD
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 09:35:35 PM by Jakub34 »

kickbuttcam

• Forge lands armed-forces distributer.
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: kickbuttcam
« Reply #84 on: July 20, 2015, 10:54:23 PM »
i remember the old seeds, moon, nighttime, and hell...i still have my moon seed too
KBC has served the forge land for years defending our home against the real threat, the giant spiders!

SmileYourOnAim

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 01, 2015, 10:50:21 PM »
ALL the digdeep deatmmatch's  :D
All you would do was kill people, build bases and houses and just have fun
It was awesome

ANTHONY 7357

• View Profile
  • Xbox: ANTHONY 7357
« Reply #86 on: August 01, 2015, 11:33:23 PM »
I miss glitching through walls and seeing things I wasn't meant to see.
Hi Craig

SmileYourOnAim

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 01, 2015, 11:41:14 PM »
I remember the glitch with the locked door. When you would change your avatar and move towards the door, and change avatar again, you would be able to go through locked doors  :D

SoldierlyKitten

• TMF clan leader of 2 Legit 2 Quit.
    • View Profile
    • Fused Gaming
  • Xbox: SoldierlyKitten
  • Steam: JosephNewman01
« Reply #88 on: August 02, 2015, 01:37:35 AM »
I remember right before the ducks came I spent hours and hours building a big lake so I could have a pet duck. Then a few days before the update I had deleted one of my worlds. So I got mad and deleted the whole game. And now I'm back on a new account.

Jeff

• Elite Member
  • pvp clans
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Oshkosh
  • Steam: Green_Bay
« Reply #89 on: August 02, 2015, 01:48:26 AM »
I remember the glitch with the locked door. When you would change your avatar and move towards the door, and change avatar again, you would be able to go through locked doors  :D
I remember when you could mine bedrock. I very secret glitch, then it spread like wild fire!!