Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Total Miner Memories..  (Read 14478 times)

As many W's as possible

• Supreme Member
  • Do you wanna see the Galaxy?
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Trubstep Record
  • Steam: Trubstep_Record
Re: Total Miner Memories..
« Reply #70 on: March 05, 2015, 05:47:13 PM »
1.7 were the best days.

I'd rather not be reminded of the year that we all had to wait for 1.8... Those were dark times  /ninja

Sexy Hippo

• Sexiest Hippo on the Forums!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
  • Xbox: xLOLxTSNOOPS
  • Steam: xLOLxTSNOOPS
« Reply #71 on: March 05, 2015, 05:51:07 PM »
I'd rather not be reminded of the year that we all had to wait for 1.8... Those were dark times  /ninja

Oh man, those were very dark times, indeed. I remember freaking out when I heard rumors of the update coming out. :P
"To all who walk the dark path and to those who walk in the sunshine but hold out a hand in the darkness to travel beside us. Brighter days are coming."

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber (2013-2019)
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #72 on: March 06, 2015, 08:57:08 PM »
I remember when I said hey I want start doing youtube videos. So I maid a youtube channel called it Jesse uncer. And recorded a video said this is total miner world hopping 1. Then next video hopping with Mysterio next video Total Miner world jumping they randomly came out till then. I got to total miner world jumping 9 said oh it needs to be episode thought that's a long title. Till then I saw Ep stand for episode got ep 10 said this is kinda not fun recording all this stuff. So I quit maid a new account called Mysterio Leader. Ahh it had no video for a long time I then log out I forgot the password. got on my computer logged out of the account maid my own on that computer. use my email found my old old from 2011 account with random cousin vids it was mine it was called TheMysteriofan99. Whoa it was September 2013 I loved tm had a forums account named Mysterio Lord.Sshowed a vid of my world and stuff. I then stayed up one night uploading all my total miner world jumping. And then continued it now IM at Ep 159. And I love making yt videos got a new computer and there was a tm memory starting tmwj.

/mm Thanks GK for Sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm YouTube: Mythical Monkey /mm

Jeff

• Elite Member
  • pvp clans
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Oshkosh
  • Steam: Green_Bay
« Reply #73 on: May 08, 2015, 01:35:43 AM »
I remember the big race to the first 99!,.... a lot dropped out

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber (2013-2019)
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #74 on: May 08, 2015, 06:09:15 PM »
I remember the big race to the first 99!,.... a lot dropped out
thats seems to be a new memory hmm i remember i was in a party with a tm youtuber trying to record my map like 5 times that video never happen to come out

/mm Thanks GK for Sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm YouTube: Mythical Monkey /mm

Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: dryym
« Reply #75 on: May 08, 2015, 07:25:45 PM »
I remember waiting for 1.8, And 2.0, And 2.1, And 2.2. XD

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

Enter The Void

• It is I, Macho Man
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: IEnter the void
« Reply #76 on: May 08, 2015, 08:40:43 PM »
I don't remember the name... But whatever update it was when total miner first got it's multiplayer option. Where you'd see one world at a time, and had to press refresh a billion times to see a new one, and to join someone it took ten years to load.

Man, I remember my first few maps. I created square buildings with friends but had fun.. Decorated small stupid rooms and secret rooms I'd use as if they were real, oh man so many good times. I still have my original worlds.

The night time seed was fun and crazy before day and night cycles were a thing... The underworld seed, moon, all those.
Medieval, Fantasy, Horror map & Quest Builder. I build what I like then I'll build it once more!

Former owner of Demigods and golden knight. (Gamertag change)

Been on TM since multiplayer came out

Jakub34

• View Profile
    • http://www.kongregate.com/games/Coolio_Niato/streamline?acomplete=streaml
  • Xbox: jakub34
« Reply #77 on: May 09, 2015, 09:16:05 AM »
I remember the good old days when there was no night time and special seeds and we also fought with 1 bow type 1 arrow type and swords and spears. Then came 1.8 with survival and all the new arrow type. Later came 2.0 and we went from bow swords and spears to even more bows, battle axes, the holy pike, scripts, skills, and all off that Jazz. Then 2.2 is out and we have war hammers new tools and scripts. So as you can see Total miner use to be a fun game and now is even more fun c: ( Also not to mention the spiders screaming in your ears and killing you in one hit )
« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 09:17:40 AM by Jakub34 »

XdeathXreaperX1

« Reply #78 on: May 09, 2015, 12:52:32 PM »
i remember when i used to just shoot grenades everywhere on my map and at people. ;)

Jeff

• Elite Member
  • pvp clans
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Oshkosh
  • Steam: Green_Bay
« Reply #79 on: July 19, 2015, 01:32:59 PM »
 What bugs me, knowing all those old People from 1.6 and 1.7 .. and there gone at least everyone I knew.. ): only like 3 but they don't play TMF that much anymore... Even 1.8... some don't have live anymore they went to ps4 and some are just gone...
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 01:34:58 PM by Jeff »